Anja Kloss

He is going to her.

It has been 100 days since he touched her, kissed her or held her.

100 days since their children have felt her embrace. They need her as bad as he does. They are strapped in, ready to go on an adventure.

He is going to her.

She is going to kill him. 

"Papa! Where are we going? Papa! You going to fly us? Papa! Where's Mama? Papa! Can we go see Mama now? Papa?"

He's seriously considering changing his name and not telling them. 

They have simply worn him out. 

He thinks to himself, here I am, apparently the strongest Jedi in the galaxy. I have ran an army. I've conquered worlds. I've fought the Knights of Ren and won. 

But two little girls have completely kicked my ass. 

They never stop. Never stop running, climbing, playing or talking. They want to eat constantly. They fight non stop, especially over him. Leia is unwilling to share her Daddy with her twin. 

They are a handful. He loves it. But he's exhausted.

He spends almost all night one in each arm. He puts them in their bed but they always come looking for him, one crawls up one side and one the other side. 

Then he's pinned.

They need their mother, he needs his wife and to be able to sleep all night.

"Shhhh…..Papa has to think, okay? What did we talk about? Talk amongst each other. No fighting! You could also take a nap?" He asked, in a small hopeful plea.

He wonders if Rey would know if he put them into a force sleep. 

She would. She knows everything. 

He'd wrestled with trying to send word of his arrival but there are many reasons he hadn't. He is afraid of the message being intercepted by the wrong person on the way there. It would mean he couldn't leave until it was received and confirmed. Rey would find out and force connect so fast his head would spin. But none of that mattered because he didn't know how to. Rey contacted Poe and he never asked how. Why would he ever need to know? 

Now that the love of his life was so far away from him, all he had to do was close his eyes and see her. He was lucky as hell. 

On approach to Anja Kloss, he receives a transmission to identify himself, like he knew he would. He refuses to give his name. He only asks for Dameron. Repeatedly. The guy on the other end refuses.

"Here's the deal. Either you get Dameron or I promise you, your ass is grass. Not by me but someone there will kick your ass if you are the reason I can't land. She's kicked mine before. You won't like it"

Silence. 

Then two little girls wake up. 

Oh shit.

"Why won't he get Uncle Poe? We want to see Uncle Poe"

Ben cringes at not only the name the girls have given Dameron but the fact that someone might've heard them. He does not want any enemies dropping in and hearing there are kids on this ship. 

"Excuse me, did they just say Uncle Poe?" the asshole asks. 

Ben is trying so hard not to explode. He really is going to have to force connect with Rey. This dick is not going to cooperate. 

Ben speaks through clenched teeth "Yes, NOW will you go get Dameron?"

The idiot doesn't turn off the line on his end.