Drarry Special

this is to celebrate Draco's 40th birthday.

"AND GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

Draco huffs in annoyance. He flies down and throws his broom down in frustration, kicking it a few times. Suddenly, someone pulls him in for a kiss. It isn't his first and decides, Fuck it. Why not?

When the person pushes him off, he sees the why not scribbled all over. It's golden boy. He takes a step back tripping over his thrown broom but catching himself before anything happens.

Everyone has their eyes on them shocked at what happened. On the other side of Harry was Ginny, the girl he's been pining over, something everyone knew. Harry didn't appear sure either of what he'd done.

He blames it on the adrenaline, but he knows that isn't true. When he looks at Ginny, he doesn't feel anything anymore, but Draco was a different story.

Those blonde locks would look great in his hands and those pale cheeks drowned in kisses. Not to mention lips chapped but looking soft. His tongue could enter that cave, and that uniform could be on his floor.

From silence, erupts some chants, most probably started by one of the Weasley twins yelling, "KISS! KISS! KISS!" over and over.

They're looking at each other, and there's just so much sexual tension between them. They don't know what to do, but they know what they want.  They want each other. Neither knows how to take the other, but they can try.

It takes so long that they're pushed to each other. They're only centimetres apart when Draco cups Harry's face with one hand leaning down. Harry's arms, in exchange, trail up and lock around his neck.

When their lips touch, they're in nirvana. They move in sink, their tongues battling for dominance, but Harry grabs the other's arse causing a moan allowing him to take control.

Later on, the crowd dies out, and the two are the last ones there. Harry still has his arms around Draco's neck, and they're just looking lovingly at each other.

They're happy with each other.