(Young!James x Fem!Reader) I know this smell

edit - ship warning: wolfstar

Y/h : Your house
Both James and the reader are in 6th year. There is Wolfstar because hell yeah, and I think there's some cursing?

James's POV

It was Monday again, and I wanted to get up early for breakfast. The other boys were in bed, so I had a fun idea to wake them up. I thought I'd change first though. I wouldn't want to be too easy to catch.

I went over to each bed changing their hair colours. I had done this before on Wormtail, but I never had a chance to do them all at the same time.

Once I was satisfied with the outcome of each, I whispered, "Aguamenti," spraying them all with water. They erupted in shouts, and I ran out to the commons where they would be seen by many.

Only Padfoot followed and tackled me on a couch, and I whispered, smirking, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"What did you do?" he asked horrified.

"Look in the mirror," I replied.

He went to the bathroom and yelled out, "I'm gonna get you back for this Prongs!"

I laughed along with a few others who witnessed what happened. I looked around and saw my Lily flower talking to another girl. Where have I seen her?

"Ah look at him," Padfoot called out to the other two Marauders.

"So deeply in love with Evans," continued Moony.

"No, guys, have you seen her before?" I asked.

"Course we know Evans. You're always staring at her," Wormtail teased.

"No, shut up. Not her. The girl next to her," I said.

"That girl? She has a friend in every house, but usually, she's with Evans. I'm surprised you've never noticed her. Always there when you're courting her," Padfoot explained.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Prongsy, Prongsy, Prongs, where do you think I am when I'm not with you?" Padfoot said.

"Whatever. Can we just get to breakfast?" Moony interrupted.

"Okay," Padfoot gave in.

We went to eat breakfast, but my mind lingered on the mystery girl. I still don't remember where I've seen her. I stayed silent and actually ate for most of the time.

"Prongs, what's wrong?" Moony snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing. Just... thinking of Evans- I mean my Lily flower," I lied.

"My god something's wrong. You've never called her by her last name. Moony, catch me," Padfoot said way too dramatically as he pretended to faint into Moony's arms.

"Yeah he'd have made a move on her by now," Wormtail added.

"Doesn't matter I'll tell you later," I said rather quietly.

They all muttered an "Ok" and continued eating.

Y/n's POV