(Ginny x Reader) Gotta Hide

Y/n's POV

I heard the twins behind me. I wasn't a fast flyer, but I could hide. I flew through an open window of a random dorm room. It was a Gryffindor one. I closed the windows as soon as I got in.

Then, I heard someone sniffling in the corner. I turned around to see Ginny curled up in bed with a tissue box.

"Harry?" I asked.

She nodded, her eyes red and puffy. They had a terrible break up. It sucked especially for her because he found out he was gay for Draco Malfoy of all people. It hurt me knowing she was hurt. I liked her, but she liked him. I sat down on her bed.

"Do I need to do something to him?" I joked.

She laughed, and I smiled because of it. It was something I hadn't heard in a while.

"No, he didn't do anything. It's me," she said shakily sitting up taking a place next to me.

"What about you? You're pretty and smart, and you're kind too," I said.

"I- I don't like Harry," she said, her eyes focused on her lap.

"Then, why were you crying?" I asked.

"Because the person I like won't like me," she said.

I sighed, "Everyone likes you."

She looked up and said hesitantly, "Well, I like you!"

My breath caught in my throat. She likes me back. She looked back down and started crying again.

"You're crying again. Why?" I asked.

"Because I was right!" she exclaimed.

I scoffed, "You're not listening. Everyone includes me."

I took her face and pulled her into a kiss. I was waiting for this for so long.

"See, I like you!" I exclaimed.

"You're goofy. I like that," she laughed.

"And that's our little sister!" the twins suddenly exclaimed banging on the window.

"Gotta run," I smiled kissing her cheek then running out the dorm.