Elena huffed loudly, this made everyone come out of their trance. Noah just blinked.

James was the first one to speak. "Elena, are you fuckin' crazy? What you have done. We were supposed to catch him alive."

Elena didn't say anything, but sure she does not like how James's voice raised. "Fuck! What would we say to the chief?"

"Elena, it's about your job!" Sasha softly says, finding no reason to shout. Watching the scene before them, the other two try to wiggle from their grip, tied up and in the car.

"We will simply just make any excuse!" Noah grumbled.                            

"Yeah, and he would believe us. He already has given many warnings to Elena and as if these two won't say anything." James put his hands on his hips.

"We need to find a way!" He mumbled.

Noah looked at James then Elena, and then his gloved hands as Elena handed William's and others' guns to him. Elena followed his gaze and understood what he was referring to.

Noah smiled playfully. Pulling out her gloves as well, Elena walked toward Noah and took the same gun William was holding.

Elena then made her way to the dead body, bending down, she took hold of William's dead forearm, made him hold the gun, and pointed it in the direction of James.

James's eyes widened. "Elena, have you lost it?"

"James, stand still!" Sasha commented.

James looks at her in shock, he turns to Noah who just shrugged his shoulders. "You all are fuckin' psychos."

Before he could say anything further, another gunshot rang in the air, James was on the ground holding his bleeding hand. Elena got up, throwing the gun at Noah, who caught it with ease.

She walk towards the car and open the door, pulling out the other two from the back seat she open their rope and removed clothing from their mouth, still hearing the groaning from James as Sasha helps him

"Run!" She orders the men in front of her. They both look at her with wide eyes.

Exhaling deeply she said. "Don't make me change my mind, run!" She snapped, and that did as they turned around and ran.

Both men hardly took five steps, when Elena fired her gun, shooting one back of his head and the other his neck. Soon both bodies fall limp.

She walks to James patting his opposite shoulder to avoid his other hand, "The bullet just has touched, don't overreact." Saying this she left to get in her car.

"Fuckin' psycho bitch!" James mumbled, painfully.

[Present, outside of the office.]

Noah chuckled. "At least you saved from overnight work," he then looked down at the cast. "And a few days off!"

"Hmm, don't think like that, the doctor called, the case Simon was handling, the report has come."

James groaned.

🚩🚩🚩

"The killer stabbed her more than eight times," The doctor informed Noah, Elena, and Joseph as a female body lay on the bed in a dim room accompanied by other bodies.

"Hmm, easy death," Noah commented. Both Elena and Joseph rolled their eyes.

"Eight stabs right in the chest, do you think it's easy death?"