CHAPTER 1(Part 1)

She never cared,
For crown.
She preferred
A Sword.
_________________*

Her sharp, attentive, and cold almond eyes flexed around the crowd, her red-painted lips twitched in displease as the loud music caught her sensitive ears

Standing at the entrance of Diamond club and watching the sight of horny people with hands-on each other in multi-colored lights, her eyes looking around carefully.

Finding a certain person.

Her jaw clenched hard when the rebel strand of hair from her bun fell upon her face, the expression on her face pretty clear.

Bored,

Of everything.

The light fell on her, catching the attention of almost everyone in the club, mostly male. Her satin-silk red mid-thigh dress fits perfectly against her rich tan lean body with the help of thin strip on it, her long slim legs exposed yet hidden for little imagination and her beautiful neck adore with long and small thready chains showing off her cleavage enough to make men and women stare and drool.

Her midnight black hair stays in a messy bun with some strands falling on her face, her small nose shines with light makeup

Her midnight black hair stays in a messy bun with some strands falling on her face, her small nose shines with light makeup. Matt's red lipstick on her heart-shaped lips seemed to be the most attractive beauty trait to others. She lifts her slender waist to take a look at her golden watch.

Tilting her head to the side, she heard what the male on the other side said. A tiny Bluetooth in her left ear, getting the location of the certain person. "Elena, the grey-haired man in a black suit, with two girls in each arm!" A strong, manly voice gave her instructions.

Elena raised her perfect eyebrow. 'bloody old pervert.' she thought.

"Eli, be careful!" She heard the concerned voice from another side that made her roll her eyes.

"Don't teach me my work, Noah!" She ordered, her voice was soft despite the harshness within it.

Her voice was cold but had a hint of softness beneath her natural voice. A voice that holds power and authority causes people to fall on their knees. And she knows it.