CHAPTER 4

"So, I love you because
The universe world comprise
To help me find you"

______________*

Awkwardness and Ryan never had a good relationship, most importantly when he is the one to be angry

Ryan clears his throat in silence, in front of him were Elena, and Noah, He hates it when the atmosphere turns into awkwardness.

His mood was sour, he was furious.

Yesterday a very important file got missing from his office which cost him a large amount of loss. He and his employees work hard for this, more than the loss what made him more furious is the hard work his employees did.

Meanwhile, the moment Elena stepped into his cabin his anger turned into surprise, surprise turned into shock and shock turned into this silence.

Right now Ryan cursed himself for not asking Daniel about the private investigators, he knew he would bring the best but what he didn't know was who he would bring.

That's not how he expected to meet her, hell after that night he got no time to remember her. He knows the difference between emotional and physical attraction, Elena is sure beautiful and not someone to forget in a day, and the moment he saw her he knew he was attracted to her.

But that did not give him a chance and time to act impatient, and neither did he choose to. He knows one wrong move can ruin his image, and he did not have to spend many days and nights just to let that happen.

Now here she is, sitting right in front of him, it becomes hard for him to turn his gaze from her, while hers is set on the file before her.

"Since when are you receiving these calls, Mr. King?" Elena asked, she looked up straight in his mesmerizing grey ones, confidently and he likes it. Not many look at him in the eye when he is the one sitting on that chair.

Either an act of seduction or a display of fear. But Ryan didn't do anything to make them feel intimidated, and Ryan liked it as they don't seem to be like someone to get intimidated by someone easily, even though seeing the liking Noah had towards him.

Mentally slapping himself, he said. "For two months!"

"About what?"

"Ruining my name."

Noah steps up. "Why didn't you contact the police?"

Ryan shrugged carelessly. "I don't trust the police, they could simply let this become news!" Noah nodded.

"Point!"

"Anyone, you doubt?"

"Hmm, I have quite a big list!" At his reply, both Elena and Noah raise their eyebrows.

Ryan shook his head. "I am no bad guy or in the mafia though people label me as one!" Noah nodded back, looking quite relieved.

"So whoever is this, belongs to your office because just your team knew where the file was located, and not just the file but all the copies are missing."