CHAPTER 6

Everything is better
With you
Everything has been
Better since you

_______________*

"One more time!" Ryan orders the nth time when he didn't feel satisfied with his breathy note

"Ryan..." His producer called behind the glass door of the recording room.

"Yes?" He grumbles.

"Let's take a little break, shall we?" He asked, Ryan gladly agreed, not seeming to be in the mood to record. he still had a lot of time, just two last songs left to record in the album, and with Ryan's record he could do it within just 3 days, but only if he is determined which he doesn't seem to be right now.

He get out of the recording room, took a water bottle with him, sat on the couch and drank it whole, and huffed in annoyance. Daniel came forward and handed Ryan a file to sign which he did without even looking.

"Ryan, will you tell me why are you grumpy? I'm watching you since the day before yesterday, you are getting irritated with little things!" Daniel looks at his friend who looks back at him then looks away unable to say anything.

"Can we just not talk about it?, I'll tell you when I feel like it!" Ryan mumbled softly after a minute's silence.

Daniel nodded. "You should go home and take some rest, you had a hectic day today, you need to be healthy for upcoming concerts." Ryan nodded, grabbing his hoodie, phone, and mask he left for his home, bid by his team, and promised to continue the song tomorrow.

Ryan wears his mask and cap to avoid the paparazzi who still got a few pictures of him, his bodyguard helps him to get in the car.

Ryan sighed, closing his eyes he recalled what happened the day before yesterday.

❤️❤️❤️

At Ryan's cabin.

"Will you go on a date with me, Miss. James?"

When those words left a nervous Ryan, made Elena stop leaving. A deep frown settles on her face.

"What?" She softly whispered but in the dead silent room, her voice was loud enough for Ryan to hear.

Ryan immediately got up from his chair, and rush to explain. "What I mean to say is, if you have time I would love to go on a date with you and get to know you better..."

Elena waited for him to continue. A slight flush settled on the tip of his ear and cheeks and his pale skin did nothing to hide. "I think I like you."

Elena nodded, her face was blank. "I have a boyfriend, Mr. King." She softly explained.

Ryan's mouth opened and close like a fish out of water, unable to understand what she said. "Oh?"

Elena continues. "And I love him."