"I can not blame my people, Miss James. I know they won't do it and if any of them did it, I will deal with them by myself." He sternly answers, he knows in the past people betrayed him yet he truly believes his employees, because of the bonding they have. And if they know him as a friendly coworker then, they also know the beast boss too.

Elena nodded already and could see the outcome of this case. "Does anyone know about us being a detective here, Mr. King?"

He shook his head. "No, just three people including me, my assistant, and my manager."

Elena nodded. "We need your permission to join this office as employees from tomorrow." Added Noah.

At his request, Ryan gives them a confused look. "Why?"

"Because this building is the main office of 'King industries' and whoever did this will definitely come to check up on you as for what is your next move, so we need to keep an eye on everyone here." He explained.

Ryan hesitantly agrees. "Alright you guys can start from tomorrow, just make sure my employees don't feel uncomfortable."

"We will try our best!

❤️🤍❤️

As Elena and a happy Noah leave with Ryan's autograph, Ryan could not find himself working as a certain person was in his head, he stood facing the huge glass window that showed the whole view of the city.

His cabin door opened as Daniel walked in not bothering to knock, he was one of those few people who has this authority, though Ryan won't say it out loud.

Daniel waits for Ryan to speak, and he did after silently sitting on his huge head chair with Daniel before him. "Any progress?"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, They agree to wait a little longer, because of past investment with them, and small threats won't harm." He smirked slyly. Ryan chuckled knowing Daniel has his wrecked way to work and when he takes something in his hands, means it's done.

"You met with private investigators?"

"Yeah, they will join the office tomorrow as employees."

"That's a good idea, I will arrange everything!"

"How did you find them?" Daniel looked confused at Ryan's curious voice, he didn't bother to ask before, why now?

"Huh? In the private investigator's office." Ryan rolls his eyes at his answer.

"I thought you found them in your kitchen!" Ryan's sarcastic answer, there was hidden irritation.

"Why would I find them in my kitchen?" Daniel genuinely looked confused, making Ryan more frustrated.

Ryan gritted his teeth. "Man, Just tell me where you heard about them."

Daniel frowned, Ryan was never this curious about anything that is given to him, then he realized something. "Wait a minute, I just realized, Elena James is the same girl you offered a handkerchief to." Ryan gave him stink eyes.

A week ago Elena was shown in the picture with Ryan offering her his handkerchief, fortunately enough her face was opposite to the camera as only her back was showed, the article came down before it could become rumor r as next morning another article of the photoshoot of Ryan with one of the famous model who he had a rumor of dating.

Ryan couldn't help but wonder if she saw that or not as when she was at his office doorstep he thought she was here to sue him. Elena too saw it yet she was okay with it as long as her face was not shown and any paparazzi was not at her doorstep as she avoided any drama.