『 extra no. 2 』

"What?" Katsuki asked, wanting to hear what did you told to him just now, holding onto his newspaper as he plastered a confused look on his face.

You shrugged your shoulders while you fixed your hair — tying it up into a bun and proceeded on fixing the belt of your hero costume, "Apparently, the guys from the magazine publishing company wants to cover an article about rescue heroes." you started, making Katsuki tilt his head sidewards.

"So basically, they chose me as the representative. Their writer will show up later and ask questions about stuff." you continued before finishing on fixing your costume.

Today was Katsuki's day off from work and since you both are in different agencies despite being married to each other, yours and his schedule overlaps with each other. But it was fine since you still live under one roof and see each other often, that is why that doesn't seem to be a problem with him.

Katsuki put the newspaper away, the corners of his mouth turned up, lips curving into a proud smile, "Look at you, hotshot. You some sort of celebrity now, huh?" he said while leaning against the chair behind him while crossing his arms.

He stood from his seat, facing you while placing his hand on his hips. You gave him a light punch in the shoulders as you grinned, "stop it, idiot."

"Do your best out there, hot stuff." Katsuki jokingly winked that made you burst into gales of laughter. Katsuki couldn't hold it in either and ended up chuckling along with you.

Pinching his sides, Katsuki whined as he grimaced after you pinched him while fondling the part where it hurts. Ever since you and Katsuki got married, you noticed how much of a crackhead he can be, and you saw many sides of him that he doesn't usually show with others.

"That hurts, dumbass!" he whined.

"That's because you're being embarrassing!"

"Is it illegal to compliment my wife now?!"

"(y/n)! There's someone looking for you." you were already done changing into your normal clothes when Thirteen called you.

You already took a guess that it was from the publishing company that asked you for an interview for their magazine. Nodding before your lips smiled at the senior hero before you and followed him outside the locker room.

You immediately saw a man wearing a brown coat over a knitted shirt and a pair of glasses sitting over the waiting area of Thirteen's agency, his bag rested over his lap and his eyes were roaming around the place like he's some lost kid inside the agency.

He had ash colored orbs and his hair had green roots fading into a light greenish yellow color. The man had a pale white skin and seemed to have a taller figure than you, and to your surprise, he seemed to be younger than you thought. You had the impression that he was older basing on the articles he write.

 You had the impression that he was older basing on the articles he write