THUMP!

   Emily returns to reality after hearing the thump. It seems to come from the corner of one of the bookshelves in front of her. She takes a look around - nobody seems to hear the noise. Everybody is too busy reading, studying and working. Plus, she is at the further part of the library where most people avoid because it is a bit dark, creepy and deserted. But, wait.. Not all students give this spot a wide berth. Sometimes, they go here to..................

   "Oh, my God! My poor innocent eyes! Aahh!!" Emily blurts out whilst covering her eyes with her hands and turning around. She just saw two people kissing passionately at the corner of the wall when she went there to check it out. At first, she was telling herself that this isolated place is the space where couples always go to waste their time and make out. Ugh! She regrets her decision coming here and witnessing the scene.

   "Oops, busted! Hehehe..." the girl giggles and smiles at Emily guiltily. Well, at least she is not rude to her.

   Emily fakes a smile and then lands her gaze on the face of the person who is standing beside the girl. If she does not know one of these people, she will just run away and pretend she sees nothing. However, she knows this boy so well that she would not be surprised if she ever found him here.

   "Bye! See you later.." the girl says seductively and leans in to give Raymond a peck on the lips. Emily scoffs and turns away, facing the bookshelf and staring at the dusty books.

   At the corner of her eyes, she sees the girl leaving without Raymond, so she is confused. Why don't they leave this place together? She glances around for Raymond who just went missing. Ah.. Maybe he went another way. Good. She does not have to face him again.

   "Hi.." an alluring voice is heard above Emily's right ear. She turns at the direction of the voice and notices Raymond leaning against the bookshelf whilst staring down at her.

   "Urgghh... What are you doing here?" Emily grunts, turning away from Raymond.

   "Well, you saw what I was doing earlier," Raymond smirks and tilts his head.

   "Eww.. Don't remind me of that. Gross.." Emily grimaces.

   "You don't know how it feels to --"

   "Hey! Instead of sucking someone's lips, I think you should suck a few knowledge into your dirty mind by reading a couple of books," Emily gestures at the bookshelves around them.

   "Woo... You're so savage!" Raymond pretends to be surprised and claps his hands.

   "Better keep that in mind," Emily taps the left side of her head and smirks. She turns around, going to another bookshelf and Raymond follows her close behind, making her nervous and try to keep a distance between them.

   Suddenly, he starts to speak. "Do you have any book that suits me? You know.... Something like......magazine?"

   Emily looks at Raymond briefly and then averts her gaze when his piercing stare seems to penetrate her innocent soul. Ugh, cringe...

   Anyway, she spots a book on a trolley beside her, so she grabs it and hands it to him and says, "Read this".

   Raymond takes the book and scans its cover which has the title 'How To Cleanse Your Heart'. He rolls his eyes, scoffs and puts the book back on the trolley.

   "You wanted to tease me?" he chuckles.

   "Oh, how good you realised it! I don't need to tell you," Emily shoots a thin smile whilst clapping her hands mockingly.