『 extra no. 1 』

"Izuki! Good luck!" a blue haired girl patted her shoulders as she gave her an encouraging smile to ease her friend's nervousness while moving her hands up and down in a robotic way.

"I-I think I can't do this after all, Tanya." Izuki fidgets as she her eyes were teary whule turning to her friend and also classmate, Tanya Iida.

A hand was placed on the top of Izuki's green curly hair, making her flinch, "You're just going to confess, right? You can do it, Izuki." Eita muttered as he glance over Izuki who is as red as a tomato.

"Don't worry! If it doesn't turn out well, we'll be sure to kick their ass! Right, Tori?!" another person with purple locks pumped his fist in the air excitedly.

"Are you dumb, Yusuke? There is no way you could ever beat them." another guy with baby blue hair scratched his neck while looking at the guy monotonously, "well, not for now."

Admitting that they are still nowhere their senpai's strengths, both Tori Shimura, son of the famous Tenko Shimura or also known as Shigaraki Tomura and Yusuke Kaminari, who was Denki Kaminari's eldest son knows that they are nowhere near a Bakugou's strength.

Though it seemed to be fate that brought them — children of both heroes and former villains together in the same class in Yuuei, they are sure that one day, they will become the future of Japan.

"Now, now, it is not like it's going to happen if we keep on moping around like idiots, right? Aoi-senpai and Akashi-senpai are still out of our league." Haru Todoroki said as she glanced at Izuki. She is the class president and top student in class 1-A just like her mother, Momo.

Haru's gentle aura reminds everyone of the pro hero Momo and her mature and timid personality like Shoto's. As a daughter of the Todoroki household, Haru is a fine girl with poise and grace that made everyone look up to her.

Eita laughed before she grabbed Izuki's shoulders and pushed her out of the their classroom, "Can we just stop? Izuki's going to be fine! Quit babying her,  she's a Midoriya for pete's sake."

"Izuki is still our baby, what the hell are you talking about?!" Tanya confronted while moving her hands up and down again.

Being Izuku's daughter, she inherited Izuku's green curly hair and his personality. Making people want to protect her at all cost. Izuki was the class's little sister despite her being the same age as others.

"Dumb Kirishima." everyone said in unison, making Eita laugh while sticking his tongue out at them before turning to his friend, Izuki.

His hands extended towards her freckled cheeks before pinching it together, "Run along, Izuki. You don't want Akashi-san to wait, right?"

"erm...ye-yeah." Izuki averted her eyes away from him, making Eita sigh again.

Izuki has been like a little sister to him and seeing Izuki all get nervous because she's confessing her feelings for Akashi makes him feel a little excited and a little lonely now that she's going to be leave his nest now.

Pinchung the bridge of his nose while shutting his eyes close, Izuki pouted her lips as her hands tightened into a grip.

"haaah. i seriously don't know what to do with a hopeless girl like you, Izuki."

Izuki was nervously holding onto a piece of envelope while leaning against the pillar of the school's entrance. It was already 5 pm in the afternoon and she waited patiently for someone.

It's been a year after she got in Yuuei and became a highschool student. She got in class 1-A with Eita and got along with everyone just fine.

And all thanks to her Aoi-nii and Akashi-nii, her childhood friends whom she grew up with. They were the ones who gave her courage to take the entrance exam back then when she had no guts to do it.