『 extra no. 1 』

Start from the beginning

She was fond of the twins but her heart was set for Akashi. Though it seemed to be a hopeless crush on one of the Bakugou twins, Izuki wanted to let Akashi knew how she felt all this time.

Her eyes gazed upon the skies that were setting, the sun cast its golden rays down upon the clouds of billowing smoke, turning them bright red; fire red.

She waited, clenching her fist which was sweating like a waterfall. She can feel her chest running wildly as she caught a glimpse of someone who is running towards her.

'he's here.'

"Hi, sorry I took a while." said by the guy whom she waited while he was busy wiping his sweat that was forming on his forehead and busy catching his breath. He looked like he ran all the way to the gate just to meet Izuki.

Upon laying her eyes on the young lad, she can't help but notice how well-built was his body structure. She thought that he really looked like her uncle Katsuki when he was younger, "n-no, it's okay. sorry to call you out here so sudden." she replied while her fingers were fidgeting. she can't believe that he actually came and that made her flushed and made her heart race.

"so, what do you want to talk about?" the male asked her while his lips plastered a small smile, his cheerful aura made Izuki comfortable once more as she faced the older male.

'god, im thankful you sent an angel here on earth. Akashi-nii is perfect! (y/n)-san, thank you very much for giving birth to him!'

She was about to give the letter she was holding but her trembling hands was getting on her way. Izuki managed to extend her arms towards Akashi while handing him the letter that she was holding. The male gave a small chuckle, "oh, is that for me?" and voluntarily took the cute pink envelope she was holding on her hands.

Akashi is now on his 2nd year in highschool, and also one of the top students of Yuuei. He and Aoi had a strong quirk and insanely high IQ, making them a role model for everyone in Yuuei. Akashi and Aoi had it all, the looks, the brains, the personality and the brawns, they got all the perfect combo for being a perfect guys.

The girl was red as a tomato, feeling embarrassed and pathetic as she began to nod in response.

"A-akashi-nii. Uhm... I just want to t-te-tell you that I-I liked you for a long time n-now. I just wanted to let you know that I like you, s-so much..." blood are rushing to her face, she could feel her cheeks warming up, she got flustered.

Akashi's eyes widen in surprise, he didn't expected that she was about to confess but Akashi really find it cute. He tilted his head away from her direction, trying to hide the blush on his face.

"w-wait, Izucchan. I didn't expect that you like me." the young male replied and still hiding his face with his palms, "No, seriously. yabaiiiiii."

"You've always been there to help me when I'm causing trouble. You are so cool, Akashi-nii. I-I really look up to you!" Izuki tried to look away, too.

A smile crept onto the male's face, showing his perfectly aligned teeth and his bright (e/c) eyes. He didn't expect this to happen, actually.

"wow seriously, Izuki. I don't know what to say." the male scratched his nape gently, indicating that he was really shy and overwhelmed. but despite that, he gulped and breathed in.

Izuki shut her eyes and readied herself for Akashi's answer that she'll receive. Her heart pounded heavily as she waited.

"I am happy to learn that you had feelings for me, Izucchan. I mean seriously!" he stuttered and found himself blushing slightly, "but..."