High School (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

  "Not really"

  I looked at her but my eyes went to the basket beside her with full of letters.

  "What do you say about that?" I pointed out.

  "Oh I don't like accepting letters but I also don't like throwing other letters so I just put it there, but really, I'm not a campus crush"

  "If you say so, nice meeting you" Okay, time to study now.

  We don't talk much in the dorm as well as in school. I'm busy with my club and training, she's busy with her club and also traning, so yeah. The others know that we are 'dorm buddies' so a lot of students now come to our dorm to give letters.

  "You know Tzuyu-yah, you know those cartoons where the person open the door and a lot of things went out, that will be us one day" she joked while compiling the letters.

  "I already told you to throw it away"

  "I can't, their feelings will get hurt when they see their letters in the garbage" yes, she's that sweet.

  "You're a foreign student right? Why don't you just send it to your home?"

  "Ohhh that could be a good idea, thanks for the recommendation" she smiled at me.

  It's been 2 hours and yet, she's still compiling. She's so slow, I can't stand it.

  "Urghh it will take you ages to compile all of this, I'll help you"

  "Wooooowwww thank you"

  If I haven't helped her then it will take her another 2 hours.

  "Thank you Tzuyu-yah, I already put yours beside your cabinet" her phone buzzed.

  "Oh shoot, I have a meeting with our club adviser, thank you again, I'll buy you a bread since they said that you like bread" she left. At least she knows I love bread.

  While reviewing Mina kept looking outside our room.

  "What are you looking at?" I asked.

  "Ohhh nothing, just the Drama club carrying their props" I stopped answering and looked outside.

  Where are the boys and why the girls carrying the heaviest prop? Sana is supporting the front while Nayeon and Jeongyeon on the back, Nayeon is the Vice president while Jeongyeon is a member of Drama club, Jihyo at the side, also a member.

  "Ohhh Hi Tzuyu-yah" she saw me looking at them.

  "H-Hi, do you need an extra hand ??" I asked.

  "Oh sureee, you can support the other side of the tree" she said.

  I quickly helped them.

  "Can't believe I'm carrying this garbage with Tzuyu" said Nayeon.

  "What do you mean garbage ?? We worked so hard making this" said Sana.

  "Her idea was not heard that's why she's salty" said Jeongyeon and made faces just to tease Nayeon.

  "But it ended nicely done" Jihyo spoke.

  "Yeah, it's nice right?? Tzuyu-yah?" Sana asked me.

  Looking at the tree, kinda. I heard that she's putting all of her heart when making props.

  "Uhmm... it's fine. It's nicely done just like Jihyo said, colors are nice but put some more tissue ?? Or papers here so it will look like a real tree"

  "Okay, I'll take that tip but overall you said it's fine" she looked back at me and smiled.

  Finally, we have arrived to the stage.

  "Thank you for the help Tzuyu-yah" omg a lot of students came because they saw us interacting, Ikennat with them.

  "I gotta go before this stadium gets full because of you" I said, I really do not consider myself as campus crush. I hate that name for me by the people.

  "What?? It's not only me, you too" she shouted back.

  Went back to the room and continued reviewing with Mina.
_____________________________________________
I know that you want a Book 2 of Lie To Me and I'm working on it.

Sorry, I have to publish this. I'm just venting my sadness and problems here :< writing and creating scenarios makes me kinda happy even though I suck at it.

So yeah, expect for book 2 but for now here's a new story ❤

Thank you for reading :>