to c: january 31

first text message since i moved to london

1:04 a.m
me//hey

1:09
c//hey

1:10
me//how are you

1:14
c//good. and you

1:15
me//ok

1:18
c//where are you

1:20
me//far away from you so i can't hurt you anymore

1:21
c//stop it

1:22
me//stop what

1:24
c//you know what I mean, get over it

1:24
me//no

1:24
c//you can't hold on forever

1:25
c//change of topic, tell me something i don't know about you.

1:27
me//why

1:28
c//we both need a distraction

1:29
me//fine

me//about what

1:30
c//anything- what's your favourite colour, memory, place, eye type I dunno

1:31
me//okay

me//you know i like to tell stories about things

1:32
c//tell me one then

1:32
me//here goes

me//i've always liked eyes that weren't brown.

me//i mean, i'd probably still like your your eyes if they were brown but I've had this substantial enjoyment of intricately coloured eyes. it is probably because i myself have nothing but ordinary brown eyes. there's nothing bold and pretty about them.

me//blue eyes are electric and beautiful, they go nicely with dark hair too-but what are the chances you'd find someone like that.

me//hazel eyes are pretty. they are a little bit like a more attention stealing brown.

me//multi-colour eyes are precious. you can see the whole world through them.

me//green is nice too. green is vibrant, or even flutteringly dull. mixed with blue, green is mesmerizing.

me//i am no artist but i know the ways that you portray eyes are important. eyes are the door to your heart, eyes are what makes me blush when i talk to you and feel like i've been staring into yours too long. your eyes are what lets you see me through.

me//if you do at all anymore.

me//i like the green blue of your eyes. they aren't too bright, they're deep.

me//deep enough to have unfortunately pulled me into, i wish i stayed longer.

*read {by c} at 1:40 a.m*

2:14 a.m
me//goodnight

*read {by c} at 2:14 a.m*