Therapy (Part 2)

Cry/Ryan's P.O.V

I sighed and lightly knocked on the door to the Therapist's, anxiety making me feel sick to the stomach.

A few seconds later the door opened to reveal a girl with long brown hair, a sripe of purple raced through her bangs.

"Oh, you be Mr. Ryan!" She chirped,  motioning for me to come inside. She had a rather thick British accent, and seemed a bit hyper, but she seemed freindly enough.

"Um, yeah..." I muttered, stepping inside the comfortable office.

"Well, go ahead and take a seat. My name is Minx, by the way." I smiled at her and sat down on the cozy looking chair that she motioned at. She sat across from me and looked at me with interest. "So, I talked to Felix over the phone and he told me that you have this... odd... state of mind," She had paused as she looked for the right words. I gave her a nod. "It seems that this state of mind forces you to... Injure yourself and others." She looked down at mu bandaged hands and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Now, what do you believe started this?"

"Aren't you supposed to know this?" I asked, furrowing my brow at her. She gave a light hearted laugh before answering.

"Well I have to know when this started and your past to make an educated guess, dont I?" I looked at her and chuckled.

"I guess so." She smiled and fixed a stray strand of hair.

"You can tell me whenever you're ready."

I took a deep breath, and exhailed. Readying myself for the memories that were incorporated with Mad.

I sighed, and started to retell my past.

"When I was young, my parents were killed by a drunken man in front of me." I shuddered, remembering his foul breath and bloodshot eyes. "I loved my parents, like any child would. So to see them murdered in cold-blood... It changed me... The man had fainted after my parents were dead, and the knife was just to tempting... I did to him, what he did to my parents. I killed him." Her eyes widened a bit, but she nodded for me to continue.

"That was when I first heard Mad- I had started to call it that because I started to believe that it was an actual living thing inside if me. A stowaway that told me how to deal with my... anger. I was fouteen at the time. So I just took to the streets, living in seclusion untill he came back and told me to go kill again. And I did. It felt... great... all of my welled up anger and emotions taken out on other people...

But two years later... I realized what I was doing... I had taken to wearing a white mask to hide my identity. After a little while of refusing to do what he told me, he dissapeared for... years. And I was... happy. I could finally live my life again. I started my job on YouTube and made some friends. And I met Felix..." I paused and smiled, rememberibg when we first met each other to do a collab three years ago.

She smiled at me, even though her eyes showed shock from the confession of my past actions.

"And... here we are now." I finished, looking at her nervously. Expecting her to be horrified at me.

But she intead smiled calmly.

"I think I know how to deal with... Mad." I looked at her with hope filled shock.

"What? How?!"

"I think that you will have to face this being, I want to try hypnosis on you to call forth Mad so that you can over-come him and show him that you are stronger."

I looked at her apprehensively, but nodded.

"Lets do it."

Whoo!! There is a showdown coming between Mad and Cry, it will be coming next chapter, and yes, Pewds will be there to help Cry through it.
BUT MINX IS IN THE STORY NOW!! YAY!! But anyway, stay fabulous and go shave a squirrel! *boob squeeze*