A First Date... Of sorts...

Felix's P.O.V

I smiled warmly as I trodded back into Cry's room, seeing him holding his old ceramic mask in his hands. I also noticed his outfit, a comfortable looking green hoodie with 'sup?' on the front and a pair of grey skinny jeans. He looked amazing...

"Are you gonna wear it?" I asked softly, brushing some of his loose brown lock away from his eyes with my hand. He looked up at me with his big aqua eyes, his brow slightly furrowed as if he was thinking. He pursed his lips for a second before talking. "I don't think I will need to wear it... But we should still bring it, I, er, tend to get panic attacks when I don't have my mask on." He smiled softly before setting his mask on the bed.

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug, proud that he wasn't wearing his mask in public. "Ry, have I told you that you're beautiful?" I whispered, leaning down a bit to kiss his forehead.

He giggled softly, a light blush tinting his cheeks. "Yes you have actually." I smirked.

"Well I'm telling you again- Ryan, you're beautiful" I bent down and kissed his nose, he giggled adorably while returning the kiss to my lips.

He parted the kiss after a few seconds, grinning cheekily.

"C'mon, I wanna get to the breakfast place early!" I smiled and poked his cheek brfore he grabbed my habd and practically dragged me out to the living room, where we put on our converses. Cry's a forest green, my own were a dark blue. A light smile played on my lips, how fitting...

Ryan looked at me excitedly and poked my shoulder. "Are you ready to go?" I chuckled. "Not yet Mister, you almost forgot your mask." I was about to stand up to go get it, but I was stopped by an arm.

"No... I-I dont think I'll need it if you're there with me..." He gave a small smile, obviously nervous. "Ryan, I don't want you to rush things... You should take it slow and go step by step." I said quietly, messing with his soft hair gently. "No, Pewds. I just have this seeling that I can do this. As long as you're there with me." He gave me a reassuring smile before standing up and grabbing his keys. I folloewd suit, following him out the front door and to his car. All the while our hands knitred together.

*le skip car ride*

Ryan smiled as he ordered his food, pancakes with eggs and bacon. I saw flickers of nervousness flash in his eyes every so often though.

"And what will you be having, handsome?" I looked up at the waitress, her long brown hair lightened at the tips and she wore a cute, dress with lace accents. Her large brown eyes shining brightly as she looked at me.

"Umm... I'll be having waffles and bacon, thanks." She smiled warmly as she wrote down my order on her note pad. Giving me a small wink before walking away.

I looked back over to Ryan who stared after her with the glare of death.

"I don't like her..." He murmured, turning back to me. I grabbed his hand across the table and gently ran my thumb over his knuckles soothingly.

"Ryan, love, don't worry about it. I won't ever leave you, especially not for her." He smiled softly, a light blush tinting his cheeks. "Thanks Felix..."

A few minutes later the waitress came back with our food. She smiled warmly as she handed me my food first, competly ignoring Ryan who was shooting daggers at her.

"My name is Marzia, whats yours cutie?" She asked, placing Ryans's food in front if him.

"His name is none of your buisness. Now go away, he doesn't want your skanky ass." Ryan hissed, venom seeping from his words. She looked at him with a look of annoyance, daggers shooting from her brown eyes.

"And just who the hell are you?" She hissed, placing a hand on her hip. Ryan leaned across the table and kissed me passionatly. She stared in disgust, her eyes flashing with pure hatred towards Ryan. He pulled away and smirked, triumphantly. Looking back at the disgusted girl named Marzia. "His boyfriend. Now back off skank." He growled, sitting back down in his seat. She huffed and stormed away, not before flipping Ryan the bird.

"Yeah, right back at you bitch!" He called after her, attracting the attention of the few people in the small cafe.

"Damn. Thanks for saving me there..." He smiled at me and started to dig into his pankackes.

"No problem, Fe! She's a little bitch anyway..." He grinned as he stuffed the fluffy pancake into his mouth. I followed suit, stuffing the warm waffle with syrup into my mouth, enjoying the sweet flavor.

We ate in complete silence, sometimes holding each others hands and massaging the other's knuckes. It was cute, to say the least. Ryan finished before me, his pancakes had somehow dissapeared into his small body in a matter of a few minutes. While I still had half a waffle left. I quickly ate it and downed my orange juice, wanting to leave the cafe and hit the town.

"Well, ready to see the town, Love?" Ryan asked, giving my hand a small squeeze. I smiled brightly and returend his squeeze.

"Yep!" He smiled.

"Good, because I want to show you somthing." I was about to ask what it was, but he stopped me by dragging me out of the cafe...

So... a long ish chappie, i really have nothing to say... so read, vote and comment! (I love Marzia... its just that i needed a crazy ass bitch for the story... sry marzia!) Stay fabulous! Baaaahhhhiii!!