Blossoming Love

Felix's P.O.V

I woke up warmer than usual, a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and a body pressed up against my chest. I blushed as the events of last night came back to me.

We had fallen asleep in Ryans room, curled up in each other's arms and every so often exchanging sweet kisses.

I opened my eyes to find the beautiful man I had fallen for. His face comletely relaxed and calm. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

I smiled and placed a feather light kiss on his forehead, making his eyes flutter a little bit in his sleep.

I chuckled soflty, wrapping my arms around his sleeping figure and loving the warmth that radiated from his body.

His eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing his beautiful aqua eyes, shining in the morning light that filtered through the curtains.

"Morning, beautiful" I whispered, pecking his soflt lips gently.

"Morning, Fe" He murmured groggily, smiling happily.

"So, Im guessing that this means we're-" I cut him off with a quick hearfelt kiss.

"Together? Of course Ry." He blushed a bit and snuggled closer to me. Burying his head in my neck. "I love you" I felt him smile into my neck. "I love you too, Fe"

He removed himself from me and pecked my nose, making me giggle a little bit.

He got up off of the bed and went to the closet. I whined, already missing the feeling of him curled up against me.

"Where are you going?" I pouted, sitting up to see the room clearly.

"I'm just getting dressed, Fe. I wanted to do something today concidering that we've been sitting in this house for half a week." He smiled warmy at me, sending a fluttery feeling to my heart.

I gasped in mock surprise. "Ryan Terry! Are you purposing we go on a date?!" He chuckled and made his way over to the bed. It was just then that I realised that we were both shirtless.

Hahaha whoops...

He smirked and climbed on top of me, sitting down on my legs.

He leaned forword and kissed me, pressing his lips against my own.

He parted and leaned close to my ear, whispering in his irresistible 'Cry Reads' voice.

"What if I am?" His voice sent small shivers down my spine.

"I would gladly go with you"  I whispered, gently placing a kiss on his cheeck.

He smiled and got off from me, trodding back to the closet. I gave a small huff befire rising from the bed. Striding to the door and acroos the hall to my room.

I opened my closet and chose my blue bro-fist t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Also wrapping a dark blue scarf around my neck.

I get the feeling that today is going to be interesting...

So.. a quicky of a chapter! I was gonna write more, but im really tired...
Cry and pewd's love is slowly blossoming. But will mad come back and destroy bond? Or will Cry fight for his love? Well, thats all for now, Ducks, you know the drill. Read, vote and comment! Stay fabulous, baaahhhhiii!!!