PikaCry :3

Pewd's P.O.V

I woke to a loud, upbeat, techno bass. I groaned, sitting up to see that I had been sleeping on a couch in an unfamiliar living room. I must be at Cry's...

I stood up and followed the music to the kitchen, stoping in my tracks as an odd sight met my eyes...

"PIKA!! YOUR MY PIKA GIRL IN THE POKE WORLD, JUST LIKE IN POKEMON!" Cry was wearing a Pikachu hoodie complete with a tail and ears, dancing in beat with the song. He held his arms above his head and swerved his hips, picking up pase along with the beat. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I watched him swerve his hips. Damn... he was actually pretty good... I mentally slapped myself. BAD PEWDS!

Wait... I KNOW THIS SONG! ITS FUCKING PIKAGIRL! I smiled, I used to listen to this song all the time and I knew it by heart. I snuck up beside Cry and started to sing along.

"YOUR MY PIKAGIRL IN THE POKA WORLD, JUST LIKE IN POKEMON!" He looked at me, obviously startled by my sudden presence.

"P-Pewds!"

"Yes, PikaCry?" I laughed.

"How long were you there?" The sections of his cheeks that weren't covered by his mask were shaded a light color of pink. I grinned down at him.

"Long enough to know that you can dance" His cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"Oh, um... t-thanks..." He averted his eyes from my gaze. I frowned, we were just having fun... is he really that shy?

"Cry" He looked up slightly.

"Hm?" I smiled as a thought crossed my mind. An idea to help him with his shyness...

"Cry, hand me the music." He looked up at me and Im pretty sure he had a look of confusion... well I can't see his face...

He hesitantly handed me his phone that was on the counter. I smiled at him reassuringly and took his phone from his hand, looking through his music.

I chose Colors of the rainbow- nightcore, smiling as the upbeat techno beat started.

"Cry,"

"Hm?" I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Dance with me!"

Hows it goin mah duckies? So can you tell I've been listening to dubstep all day? Because i have :3 thanks to my friend (who i will not say her name) who said i should base it off my favorite dubstep songs. And of course thoes two are Pikagirl and Colors of the rainbow... i recomend them to everyone ^-^ well, hope you duckes enjoyed (and thank you so so so much for all the reads!!) Read, vote and comment! Baaaahhhiiii!!!