Feelings?

Pewd's P.O.V

*2 day skip*

Lukily, nothing much has happened since that day. It was a bit awkward, but it was okay. I can deal with awkward.

Cry, or Ryan as I now call him, hasn't really worn his mask ever since the incedent. And I was grateful for that, his face seemed to hold an effect on me, drawing me closer to him with his intoxicating gaze. every time I looked at him I felt my stomach do little flips, and butterflies seemed to flutter inside of me. It all confused me, I have no idea what I was feeling. And yet I feel like I should.

A small frown played on my lips, as I messed with the stubble on my chin absentmindedly while I thought. I sighed and rested my had on my hand, closing my eyes. You are a very confusing man, Ryan Terry...

Cry / Ryan's P.O.V

I frowned, running a hand through my hair. It felt odd to not have my mask on, having my face constantly exposed to world seemed so new to me. 

Ever since the 'incodent' things have been... awkward. We mainly kept to ourselves, sure, we made small talk sometimes, but we dont really converse much. It made me a little sad, I wanted to get closer to him... but... I was scared that I would hurt him again.

I've caught Felix staring at me several times, he always had this look of awe in his blue eyes. I reflected back to what he had said when he found me collapsed and maskless on the floor.
"Ryan, you dont need that damned mask... y-your beautiful..."

He said it so softly. His voice had sent shivers down my spine. I thought he had been messing with me, toying with my emotions. I had accused him of lying.

Now that I reflect back on that, I feel bad that had called him a lyar. Refusing to accept his words of praise.

I frowned again. God damn it Felix... you perfect little shit...

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell- anonymous. I smiled as I remembered that quote. It has to be the most true quote ever. And right now it was true for me...

I couldn't read his emotions, I couldn't tell if he liked me back, or, if he was just being a good friend... It all confused me. I was only sure of one thing, I have feelings for Felix, and he may share my feelings...

So... nothing interesting really... i just kinda wanted to have a filler chapter i guess... sorry its short and crappy... sorry... i have nothing else to say... so read, vote and comment... tell me what you think... stay fab... baaahhhhiiiii!