Payback

Pewd's P.O.V

I smiled evily as I sneaked up behind cry. Its payback time...

I held the glass of water over his head, stifiling the fits of giggles that bubbled in my chest.

"Pewds, I can hear you. What are yo- AHHHHGH!!"  A high pitched scream ripped through him as I dumped the water on his head, soaking his hair and shirt.

The laughter that I was holding down forced it's way out as he spun around to face me.

"Why you little- Ohhh your gonna get it now!!" He glared at me, and started to run at me.
Oh shit.

I attempted to run, but failed miserably. My socks slipping on the hardwood flooring, causing me to fall.

I landed on my stomach, having the wind knocked out of me momentarily. I tried to claw away from my pusuer... but he was on his feet and still had mobility... I lost...

I felt Cry's body collapse onto mine, pinning me to the floor.

"Urgh... Cry... geroffme!" I managed to sputter out, feeling Cry pin my arms down while he sat on my back.

"No! This is what you get for pouring water on me!" He growled in my ear, making a shiver shoot down my spine.

"Im going to pin you here untill you can overpower me..." he scoffed "if you can, that is." He used his 'Cry reads' voice, making goosebumps cover my arms.
Damn... what is he doing to me?! What the hell?!

I attempted to roll over so that he would fall off my back and I could escape. But he only tighened his grip, using his knees to grip my sides.
God damn it... he's strong...

"What's wrong Felix?" I stifled a shudder as he used my real name, also using his deep 'Cry reads' voice again. "Am I too strong?"  He chuckled darkly, making memories of my 'nightmare' from the plane run through my mind. I shuddered, remembering all that happened in the dream.

"Cry... Please..." I whimpered, feeling his grip tighten once again. He chuckled again, his warm breath ghosting around my neck.
Fuck... he's one seductive mother fucker... wait. What am I saying?! God damn it Felix, SNAP OUT OF IT!

I need to get out of his grasp... and there's only one way to do that... Make this as awkward for him, as it is for me.

Oh diggety damn, shit got real... how will pewds escape Cry's grasp? Why is Cry being so damn seductive? WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?! we have to wait and find out... also... holy shit!! 80 reads?!?!? I freaking love you people!! ;~; srsly, i dont deserve this!! But, i have to leave for tonight... bye ducks. Stay fabulous, read, vote, and comment! Baaaaahhhhhiiii!!