Let me be your hero

Pewd's P.O.V

I grimaced as the pain started to subside, the wounds on my arms burning. Damn...

That was defenetly not Cry... he seemed... possesed... as if another being was controlling his body. I was frightened, not like when I was playing some stupid horrer game with jump scares. No, it was legitimate fear.

A blood curtling scream ripped me from my thoughts, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Curiosity got the best of me, urging me to follow the sound despite my pain.

I forced my body to it's feet, wavering slightly, but still on my feet. I started to walk down the hall leading to the two bedrooms, pausing in front of Cry's door. I was scared what would would happen if I went inside. Then again, the sounds came from here.... I should still check on him...

I lightly knocked on the door, using my uninjured arm.

"C-Cry?" No reply

"You okay? Cry?" Still no reply.

"Cry, answer me." Nothing... I heard a loud thump from inside, like something fell onto the ground. Worry filled me.

"Ryan!! God damn it! Open the damn door!" Silence... absolute, bone chilling, silence.

I sighed. Sorry Cry, but I'll buy you a new door later...

I kicked the door, using all my strength. Despite the lock the door swung open, breaking the lock.

What I laid my eyes on shocked me and sent chills down my spine.

A mirror had been broken, its glass scattered around the floor. Blood had dripped onto the broken glass. And a body lay collapsed by the broken mirror, with a white poker faced mask next to it.

I gasped.

Cry...

His hand was torn up, glass shards sticking out from it, and blood seeping from his wounds.

I ran over to his collapsed body, kneeling over him.

"CRY! OH PLEASE BE OKAY! PLEASE! WAKE UP!!" I sobbed, tears falling onto his shirt. Please lord... please have him be okay...

I grasped his shoulders, shaking him in a desperate attempt to revive him. A feeble groan came from him.

"Cry?!" I looked at him, realizing that this was the first time I've seen his face.... he's... beautiful...

his oak brown hair fell gently in front of his eyes, his skin was pale, but free of blemishes. His nose was perfectly straight, and his lips were perfectly shaped; pale pink and elegant.

I frowned. Why does he wear that mask? What does he have to hide?

Anothe feeble groan escaped his delicate lips, and his eyebrows scrunched together. His eyelashes started to flutter, and his eyes opened.

They were a striking aqua, blue streaks accompanied with green and a few flecks of gold. I could get lost in thoes eyes...

"Ugh... pewds?..." His voice was weak and strained.

"Shh... I'm here Ryan..." he seemed taken aback with the use of his real name, but I payed no mind.

His eyes suddenly widened with shock.

"M-My mask! I don't have my mask! I-" I cut him off, putting a finger to his elegant lips.

"Ryan, you don't need that damned mask... y-your beautiful..." He furrowed his brow.

"Dont tell me lies..." He muttered, looking away from me.

"Ryan, look at me." I gently held his chin and made him look at me.

"I would never lie to you." Tears welled up in his eyes, and I wiped them away with my thumb gently.

He let out a small sob and flung his arms around me, crying into the crook of my neck.

I rubbed his back soothingly as he cried...

So... damn this was a long chapter... anyway... im sorry i didnt update last night, i injured my leg and had to go to imidiate care... and now my leg is in a splint ;-;  anywho... so... yeah.... i guess read, vote and comment... stay fab... baaaaaaahhhhiii!!