One-Way

Cry's P.O.V

I sighed, rubbing my forehead with the palm of my hand and slowly shuffing back into mu bedroom, flopping down on my bed and letting out a long, drawn out breath.

A light, familiar tune met my ears and I groaned, "Shut the fuck up...."

As always, that didn't work.

Annoyed, I sat up, glancing at my open laptop and finding a Skype call waiting for me.

Fucking Felix and five in the morning. The dude needs a life.

I smiled softly, grabbing my mask off the nightstand and securing it around my head before ansering.

The blonde's smiling face filled the screen, and I smiled back behind my mask.

"Cryyyyyy!" He said in a high-pitched childish voice, making my smile grow wider and a small giggle escape from my lips.

"Hi, Friend." I said "Whats up?" The blonde's smile grew tenfold, threatening to split his face in half.

"I bought one-way tickets to Florida!"

Wait... he's coming here?!

"So you're gonna stay with me, Pewds?" I ask, feeling a familiar heat rise to my cheeks. I saw his face blush red from embarrassment... I think...

"Well... only if you want me to... i dont want to be a burdon to you, and well I was planning to just stay at a hotel or some shit but-" I cut him off from his ramblings.

"Pewds, never think of yourself as a burdon to me, of course you can stay here!" I smiled warmly, even though he couldn't see it past my mask, and saw his face had turned a darker shade of red.

I internally giggled, Felix was adorable when he blushed.

His eyes lit up with excitment, and a very happy smile stretched across his lips.

"Oh thanks Cry!~" He chirped, his blue eyes sparkling happily.

I chuckled softly, "Its no problem. You're welcome here always."

He blushed and smiled, "Thanks man. Well... I guess I'll you soon!"

"I'll see you then!"

We said our brief goodbyes, and the chat ended. Then a horrible thought crossed my mind... what if he found out?

He... If he finds my scars he'll... Think I'm fucking pathetic... He'll think I'm a freak...

What if he sees my face?

What if...

I hurt my best friend...