I Kissed the Scars on Your Skin

Felix/Pewd's P.O.V

Oh god... no...

I gently grabbed Ryan's wrist, pulling up his sleeve a bit so that I could see the skin in full effect. I gasped at the sight that met my eyes.

Old scars stretched across his skin, lightly faded, but still there.

"Cry... Why did you- why didnt you tell me?" I was sad, sad that he had hurt himsef and sad that he didn't tell me.

I looked up to him to see that he was on the verge of crying again, the aqua eyes that I grew to love clouded with confused emotions.

"I-I didnt want you to be mad at me and leave me..." He whispered, a small tear leaking from the corner of his eyes.

Then it struck me, he was worried that I was going to leave him because of something in the past.

I held his wrist closer, and gently kissed every single scar that lined his skin.

"I would never leave you for something that happened in the past, I realise now that you need me more than ever, and I need you too," His face turned from saddened and ashamed, to happy and full of hope, small tears of joy escaping his beautiful eyes.

I gently kissed his soft lips, placing a hand on his chin. I loved the way that he immidiatly kissed back.

We parted, a smile forming on my lips. "You see, Ryan? Im never going to leave you. I love you too much... " He smiled and closed his eyes, leaning against my chest.

"I love you too, Felix... thank you..." A smile played on my lips as I looked up at the sky, which was now a beautiful shade of dark indigo. Its gotten late, hasn't it?

A light snore interrupted my thoughts, I looked down to see Ryan sleeping softly, his eyelashes fluttering slightly.

I placed a feather light kiss on his forehead, making him stir a little bit in his sleep. I smiled, looking at the beautiful boy I've fallen for. Sure he was broken, but I am going to be the one to fix him. No matter what.

"I love you, Ryan... Sweet dreams, my love." I whispered, brushing some of his hair away from his sleeping face gently, laying back slowly to rest in the soft grass.

I let my eyelids fall, and soon the peace of sleep enveloped my body.

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO A COMMENTER!! COMMENT AWAY!!

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT! STAY FAB! BAHHHIIII!!