Explanations and Understanding

Ryan/Cry's P.O.V

"What happenes to you that day?"

My eyes widened at his sudden question, nervousness enveloping my body. I feared that he would want to know, but I hadn't anticipated it this soon.

His blue eyes softened as he saw my muscles tence.

"You dont have to tell me if you dont want to, Ry..." He whispered softly, a gentle smile playing on his lips.

"No, I-I think you should know..." A small sigh escaped my lips as I though on how to tell him. "Just, promise me one thing, Fe, that you wont leave me because of this..." I looked at him with worry.

"Ryan, I wouldn't leave you because of anything, especially not this, you can tell me anything." His eyes were soft and gentle as he spoke, the bright blue shining with understanding. It made me feel secure, and I could really tell him everything. But I have to leave out that... It would worry him too much, and he may even be mad... I couldn't risk that...

I gathered up my courage in a deep breath, exhaling in a sigh.

"Well, as you may have guessed, that wasnt me who hurt you. I was being possesed by a state of mind that exists in my being. I've dubbed him Mad!Cry, because he can only take over when my body when my more hateful emotions become too powerful for me to handle," He nodded slowly, his soft blue eyes filled with understanding. "But on few rare occasions he can take control with no reasoning. Like when you poured water on my head, I wasnt mad at you, I knew you were just playing around..." I paused as memories of what Mad had done flashed through my head. "He made me do horrible things..." I felt tears start to overflow from my eyes as I remembered the people I've lost and hurt because of him.

"Oh Ryan..." I felt welcoming arms wrap around my body as I cried.

I am broken... so very broken, and Felix is the only one to help me.

"He cant hurt you, I wont let him, not anymore..."

I finally calmed down after several minutes of Felix calming me.

At least he doesn't know about my wrists. I feel like I should tell him, but I dont know if I'm ready yet. I feel like it would upset him beyond belief.

But now we sat, looking at each other.

His blue eyes flashed with wonder for a split second before he frowned a little, his brow creasing slightly.

"Ry, I get the feeling that that there's something your not telling me. Something important."

My heart stopped, and my eye widened from both shock and fear combined. My gaze dropped to my wrists that I had concealed to effectively with a mix of bracelets and long sleeved shirts, and on rare occasions, concealer.

I held my wrist protectively, and Felix's gaze dropped to my wrist, his expression filled with shock and sadness.

Oh god...

DUN DUN DUN!!!! SHIT HIT THE FUKIN FAN IN THIS CHAPTER!! ugh... im gonna update again tonight because i love you all... So... umm... read, vote, comment, stay fab, baaahhhhiii!!!