Unleash the Madness

Pewd's P.O.V

I'm gonna do to him what he's doing to me...

"What's wrong friend? Give up?" Cry's voice was cold, and almost mocking, mich unlike his warm, light hearted, friendly tone.

I frowned. This isn't right... I dont know why, but I feel like this isn't Cry... Somethings very wrong here... well this changes plans...

Mad's P.O.V (Bet you didnt expect that!) (Cry- italic pewds- normal Mad- bold)

I have the fucker right where I want him; he's writhing and wimpering under my toutch... Perfect...
"Mad, stop... Don't do it, not to him... please..." I mock pouted.
"Oh, but Cry, isn't this what you want? Dont you want him?!" I snarled, removing one hand from the Swede's arm and using it to tightly grip his hair.
"You... YOU FUCKER! You just had to go and steal his heart, didnt you?!" I spat, pulling on his shaggy blonde hair, and loving the pained yelp that followed.

"C-Cry... stop... That hurts!" He pleaded, struggling to escape my hold. "Cry! Stop it! What the hell do you mean? What are you talking about?! Aaarrgh!!" I tugged on his hair again, making him shut up.

"Mad! Stop! You're hurting him!" I smirked
"No, you're hurting him... I'm just making you do it!" I corrected, using the hand that was still holding his arm down to dig my nails into his flesh. He wimpered and struggled again, onlu making my nails dig deeper into his flesh. "STOP PLEASE! CRY IT HURTS!!" He sobbed, clawing at the ground to escape.
"MAD GOD DAMN IT!! STOP!!!"
I looked at my handy work, seeing the nail wounds had been deep enough to draw blood, and it was now pooling on his arm. A beautiful crimson blotch staining his skin. I hope it will leave a scar...
"Im done... he's all yours now Cry... for now..."

Cry's P.O.V

I stared in horrer at what Mad had done to Pewds; blood was seeping from the nail wounds on his arm, his hair was disheveled, he was sobbing, in pain... I caused this... I'm a Monster...

I got off from him, seeing that my nails were stained red from blood... oh god...

He immediatly crawled away from me, reaching the wall and huddled up against it, staring at me in disbelief, pain and fear...

"Oh god... Felix... I-Im so sorry... I- Im sorry..." I could barly manage to form words. I backed away slowly, then turned on my heel and ran to my bedroom, locking the door behind me.

I threw my mask on the ground and looked at the mirror. Instead of seeing me, I saw nothing but a hideous monster. My eyes stared back at me, filled with fear. I feared myself, and this monser inside of me...

I screamed and punched the mirror, making the glass shatter into a million glittering shards. Sharp like minniature razors, but desivingly beautiful.

I didnt feel the glass rip through the flesh on my hand. I couldnt feel anything...

I collapsed onto the glass strewn floor, watching the blood run from my open wounds and drip onto the floor. Mixing with the glass.

I grimaced, starting to feel the pain in my hand. But I didn't care... I deserved the pain...

So... umm... hate me yet? I bet you do... but yeah... Mad is back, and just as full of Bloodlust as ever. Targeting Felix, and tormenting Cry. How will things turn out? Will Pewds leave? Or will he stay and risk himself to save his friend? Only i know... and you need to find out... in the next chapter... OHMIGOD 105 READS?!? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ;~; STAY FABULOUS!! BAAAAAIIIII!!!