Hights

Felix's P.O.V

I smiled as Ryan led me through a thickly wooded forest. It rememnded me of Sweden, except warmer.

"Hurry up, Fe! We're almost there." He said, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"I'm coming! Calm yo tits." I laughed.

"Maybe they dont want to be calmed," I rolled my eyes and picked up my paxe so that I was keeping up with Cry.

"Where are you taking me anyway? We've been walking for like... ten minutes." He smiled up at me, his bright eyes shining with excitment.

"Somwhere special"

We came to a beautiful clearing. A small medow patched with wild flowers, and ended in a hill overlooking the small Florida town. A tall oak stood proudly on the hill, a light breeze making its leaves flutter on the branches.

"Oh Ryan... It's beautiful," I whispered, not wanting to disturb the peace of the medow. "Just like you." I gently lifted up his chin with my index finger and kissed his soft lips, loving the way that they automatically reacted against mine, and the way that he melted into the kiss.

We parted and pressed our forheads together, looking into each other's eyes.

"This isn't even the best part, wait untill you see the view," He whispered, gently pecking my lips.

"Then lets go,"

We walked up the hill, the sweet scent of wild flowers and sweet grass carried on the wind.

We reached the peak, and I gawked at the sight that had met my eyes.

The whole town was visable, along with the faint glimmer of the ocean in the distance. The sky was a cloudless blue, absolutly beautiful...

"Cry..."

"Yeah?"

I looked down at him, his bright aqua eyes reflecting the blue sky made him even more beautiful than he already was.

"Lets make this our place... our spot on the hill." He smiled brightly and stood on his toed to get better access to my lips, pecking them lightly.

"Of course, thats why I brought you here," he giggled. "Besides, its the best place in town"

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist, placing a feather light kiss on his forehead. "C'mon, lets go sit down by the tree." I picked him up and carried him bridal style, making him cuddle into my chest as I carried him.

"I can walk you know," He muttered, squirming a little in my arms.

"I know, I wanted to carry you."

I gently set him down by the tree, sitting down next to him. He placed his head on my lap, humming happily to himself. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair, thinking as I did so.
What had happened that day? What had possesed him to become that hostile? What is he hiding from me, and why do I trust him so wholeheartedly after that? Even if I am putting myself at a risk if that happens  again. I need to figure this all out.

"Hey Ryan?"

"Hm?" I hesitated for a second on what to ask, but I finnaly found the words.

"What happened to you that day?"

Cliffhanger ending!! Yay! So will Cry come out and tell him what happened, or will he keep hiding it? And will Felix underatand if he found out?
Well, you ducks know the drill, read, vote, comment, stay fab and BAHHHHIIII!!!