SYNOPSIS

EVERYONE loves to move forward. You can encounter new things, new people and new plot twist of your lifestory. And there, are the SOLIDS. A group of friends that is consist of four people. There is an eldest who acts like a younger one. An innocent girl that they call, saint. A man that is so cold and savage but intelligent. And the last one, the mysterious guy who is understanding and own a very precious heart.

ON the other hand, there is the BADBOYZ or also known as Bb'z. They are popular so damn much because of their family business that is ruling all over the world. Everyone look at them as if they are an empire. But this 7 boys have their own uniqueness how to deal with those kind of adoration. They known a very fascinating girl who trap them in a huge and wide maze.

What do you think will happen if they continue to explore the maze?

Do they meet a new companion? Or a rival?

Is this maze is the way to make them dizzy? or solve the untold puzzle story?

Everyone, welcome to LOVE MAZE

A/N: Reminder lang po that all the names, places, events, and business name ay galing lamang sa napaka imaginative kong utak. Kaya po kung meron mang ganong mga bagay ang mapapansin ninyo sa story it is really a coincidence. I hope na magustuhan ninyo ang aking buong pusong ginagawang kabanata sa istoryang ito. Enjoy reading my moonshines and God bless.