|Chapter 14 - Hide|

I walk down an aisle in the storage unit, quietly and gradually. Where could Eddie be? This abandoned storage unit is huge! There are so many rows of giant storage lockers! And the aisle are so wide..it looks like you could easily be spotted!

I look up and see that you can walk on top of the storage lockers as well. Are you kidding me? Riot or Razor could just jump down in front or behind me at any second!

"Ven-eek!" I stop my sentence once I hear a 'clang!' down another aisle across from me. I quickly run and hide behind some boxes, even though I know that they won't fully shield me.

"Shh, stay quiet," Venom whispers, still hiding inside of my hood.

I cover my mouth with both of my hands, shutting my eyes closed, and hoping that they didn't hear me.

"We can't continue on like this.." Venom whispers and I open my eyes to look at him in confusion, dropping my hands down.

"What do you mean?" I whisper.

"(Y/n), you need to be my second host.." He whispers, and my eyes widen.

"Y-you mean.." I stutter, not believing what's coming out of his mouth.

"I need to. You're not safe like this.." He whispers. I understand that he wants me safe. But..won't it hurt? Would I be his full host then? Would he loose his bond with Eddie?

Abruptly there's a thud from not far away and an ear-piercing screech. I whine and cover my ears. He's so loud!! Is that Riot or Razor!?

"Just let me do it. Please. You're not safe like this," Venom continues, and I quickly nod. I can trust him. I trust Venom.

"O-okay, I'll do it. But will it hurt?" I whisper, and he shakes his head.

"No, I'll be gentle.." He whispers, and my face heats up with a blush. Oh god..my dirty mind. Get your mind out of the gutter (Y/n)!

I nod, "okay.." As that one little word leaves my mouth, I suddenly feel a slight sting in my shoulder, as he enters my body, making me gasp, and shut my eyes. I suddenly feel a chill run down my spine, making me also begin to feel dazed, and very hungry.

"Okay. Can you hear me?" Venom's voice rings out inside of my head, making me jump, and accidentally knock a box over. Shit!!

"I'll take that as a yes," Venom says, as I quickly stand to my feet, as I hear another thud from above me. Their right above me!?

"Stay quiet.." Venom orders, and I don't move a muscle. My breath hitches and I squeeze my eyes shut in fear. I want to go home! I hate this! Fuck this!

"Hey, open your eyes..we both can't see when your eyes are closed.." Venom says, and I obey. My heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest!

"Razor is it clear!?" That all too familiar voice shouts from the other side of the Storage Unit. His frightening voice echoing off the walls. I hear a loud grunt, and then another thud from the aisle behind me.

"Yeah, I think so!" He calls back, and I finally take a deep breath, realizing that I had stopped breathing completely when I heard Riot's voice.

"Alright, quietly go down the aisle. We need to find Eddie," I nod and begin to take slow, tiny steps down the aisle, sticking to the side of the Storage lockers beside me.

"I know he's in here somewhere! He couldn't have escaped that easily! Keep looking! And start ripping open the Storage lockers!" Riot's voice commands, making my feet begin to start jogging now out of fear, stopping at the end of the aisle, and scanning my surroundings. Once I see that it's clear, I quickly jog to the aisle across from me.