|Chapter 9 - I'm Never Leaving..|

I wake up, feeling my surroundings. Soft, comfortable, warm. Am I in a bed? I slowly open my eyes, my eyelids feeling heavy. My vision is blurry for only a moment.

But as it gets more clear, I realize that I'm in a dark bedroom. Covers are thrown over me, and I have a wet rag on my head. What happened? I only remember so little.

I remember Venom, fighting Riot...and I remember blood. I slowly sit up, letting the wet rag slide off of my forhead, and into my lap. I feel a slight pain in my stomach.

I wince, as I pull the covers off of me, and I look down at myself. I'm only in a oversized, white T-shirt, with my black panties. I don't have a bra on. Wait, how did I get undressed? Did someone undress me!?

I look around the room, and I see men's clothes on the floor, and a large TV ontop of a dresser. This isn't my room. Is this Eddie's room? What's going on? I throw the covers off of me, and I slowly get to my feet.

I clutch my bandaged stomach, and I stumble towards the closed bedroom door. I trip and fall against the door, making a 'thud'. I yelp, and since as I make harsh contact to the door. Ow.

I slowly push myself off of the door, and I regain my balance, grabbing the door handle and slowly opening the door.

I enter a kitchen where I can hear arguing between two male voices. I walk out into the kitchen, and I see Eddie at the island, with Venom sprouting from his back. Their death glaring each other.

"We cannot stay here any longer" Venom snaps, making Eddie groan.

"Venom, I can't move! I don't have the money right now! Damn it, I can barely even pay for food!"

"We need to go somewhere else. Riot might have (Y/n)'s scent-" Eddie interrupts Venom.

"Look, I know your worried about (Y/n) and her safety. I am too. But I don't know where to go, alright!?" Eddie shouts, digging his face into the palms of his hands, sighing.

I step closer to them, scratching the back of my neck.
"G-guys..." I say weakly. Venom and Eddie both shoot their heads up, and turn around to me with wide eyes.

"(Y/n)..." Venom says, trailing off as he makes his whole body appear in front of Eddie.

"V.." I say, putting both of my arms at my sides.

Eddie jumps up and rushes over to me, grabbing my shoulders, and pulling me close to him, into a tight embrace. He hugs me tight, resting his chin onto the top of my head. I feel my eyes begin to water.

"Are you alright? D-does anything hurt?" He asks, his voice breaking. I shake my head, taking in the smell of his strong cologne.

"N-no...well..my stomach stings a little.."

Eddie slowly releases me, and steps back.
"It's not safe for you to be here anymore.."

"It's fine...I-I understand...I can go and move in with a friend or something.."

"No, you're staying with us" Venoms says with sterness.

Eddie turns around to face him, looking up at him.
"Venom, she can't, it's not safe"

"Riot might have her scent"

"You don't know that! He might only be looking for you!" Eddie snaps, and Venoms growls lowly.

My eyes widen, and I step inbetween them.
"G-guys, stop please-eek!" Venom grabs me and pulls me against him. I can feel his abs, pushing against my back. Damn, he's so tall. But Eddie is only a couple inches smaller than him.

"She's staying with us" Venom growls.

"She needs to be safe, somewhere else! Riot might know where we live by now too!"

"G-guys...please stop.." I squeak, but they ignore me.

Venoms grip on me gets stronger.
"She's staying with us, and that's final!"

"You don't get to make the decisions, you parasite!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PARASITE!?" Venoms shouts, making me shrink down inbetween the two males as they argue.

I think I might become deaf.
"Guys please-"

"I WANT (Y/N) TO BE SAFE!" Eddie shouts.

"I DO TOO!"

Oh, this is getting too crazy.
"Guys stop!" I shout, but they keep on arguing.

I try and push them away from each other, with me ending up being even more squished. I squeak.
"Guys s-stop it!" I shout.

"She's going to live somewhere else for a while!" Eddie shouts.

"No she's not!"

Alright, this has to stop! I kick Eddie in the crotch, making him grunt and fall to the ground. I then whip around and kick Venom in the crotch, making him yelp and fall to his knees.

"I said stop! J-just stop fighting! Damn!" I shout, as I look at both of the groaning and whimpering males on the ground.

Eddie groans, and sits up.
"Did you...have to do t-that?" He whinces.

"Yes, I did" I say, crossing my arms.

"Jurk.." he mumbles.

"Hmm? What was that?" I ask, bending down to listen to him?

"Um, nothing!" He whinces, and I giggle.

"That's what I thought.." I say, standing back up straight.

I cross my arms again, trying to gain confidence.
"Okay, first of all you guys do not get to decide if I'm leaving you guys or not. Second, I am always going to stay with you guys! I am not leaving your guys side...EVER!" I explain, as Eddie and Venom slowly get back to their feet.
I continue, "We're all gonna go thru this together.."

Eddie sighs, "alright.." he brushes his clothes off of any dirt from his hardwood floor. Venom smirks and stands behind me, and I can feel his arms slithering around me from behind, his abs pressing against my upper back.

"I'm fine with that" he leans down and nudges the top of my head with the side of his head. I blush, and giggle. Eddie glares at Venom, and walks over to us. He pulls me away from Venom and shoves me behind him.

Venoms growls, and glares at Eddie.
"V, stop touching her like that!"

"But she likes it"

"No she doesn't!"

"But her heart was beating faster when I pulled her closer to me"

"U-uhm.." I say silent.

"Whatever.." Eddie crosses his arms, and looks away from us.

"Would you two please stop arguing already?" I ask, and they both scoff. I roll my eyes, and cross my arms.

"And who undressed me?" I ask sternly.
Eddie and Venom both blush, and look at me. I glare at both of them.

"Venom did.."

"No I did not! I would never do such a thing without her consent!" He snaps.

"Suuurrreee....you didn't ask for her consent when you tried to go down her shirt that one time.." Eddie smirks smugly.

"Just stop!" I yell, storming off into Eddie's room.

"It's true though!" Eddie calls to me.