|Chapter 6 - Meeting Anne..?|

Eddie gives me a helmet, and he gets onto his bike.
I look at the helmet, then to him, "isn't this your helmet? Don't you need one?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"Nah, I got a thick skull, I'll be fine" he says, and I shrug, and put the helmet on. I buckle it up, underneath, and Eddie waits patiently.

Once I get it buckled up, I slowly get onto the back of his motorcycle. He turns his motorcycle on, and I squeak.

"Ya might wanna hold on" he says, looking at me from over his shoulder. What do I grab on-Woah! Before I can grab onto anything he begins to rip it thru the alley, and towards the street.

I scream, and I wrap my arms around his stomach. Woah, he has abs.

I hold on for dear life, digging my helmet into his back.

"It's alright, you won't fall of" he reassures, and I nod, still afraid. Suddenly I can hear Venom begin to talk. Oh, right...I'm holding onto him..I can hear Venom.

<Eddie, slow down. She's shaking> Venom says, and Eddie glances at me from over his shoulder, seeing me holding onto him for dear life, shaking uncontrollably. God, why am I being such a pussy?

<Sorry> Eddie apologises, slowing down just a little bit.

But were still going fast. He makes another turn, and I feel like I'm going to fall off. Suddenly a tentacle like thing, sprouts from Eddie's back, and it wraps itself around me.

<Thanks Venom> I say thru my head.

<You are welcome>

After a little longer, I begin to feel safer, and more relaxed.

"You wanna go faster? Trust me, Venom won't let anything happen to you" he says, and I nod, and he begins to go faster.

I can hear the roar of the motorcycle, echo. It kinda makes me feel....free.

"Whoo!" Eddie shouts, and I laugh.

"Come on, yell. It makes you feel awesome!" He says, and I laugh.

"Yaa!" I shout. He laughs, and then he suddenly begins to do a wheelie. I scream playfully, and I grab onto his jacket tighter.

"You're alright!" He reassures, and I feel Venom's tentacle around me tighten.

"This is so fun!" I yell, and Eddie laughs, and lands the front wheel back onto the ground.

We suddenly turn into a street, that is pretty empty. He begins to slow down, and he suddenly stops, and he shuts his motorcycle off.

<Eddie, why are we here?> Venom asks, as Eddie gets off of the mototcycle. Venom unwraps his tentacle from around me.

"Because, I want to see Anne.." he says, and I slowly get off of the motorcycle. I unbuckled my helmet, and take it off. Damn, it's kinda hot in there. I gently set it onto the motorcycle, and I walk over to Eddie's side.

"Wait, this is your ex's house?" I ask, and he nods.

"I don't think she's home..." he says, looking up at a window, with a cat looking down at us.

Suddenly we hear a car, from behind us. We both turn around, and we see a dark gray vehicle, and then suddenly a blonde haired women steps out of it, and so does a man.

"Eddie?" The woman asks, and my eyes widen. Is that Anne?

"Who's that?" She says, pointing at me, with a glare.

"O-oh, this is my friend. (Y/n)" Eddie says, nervously, gesturing to me with his hands. Anne walks over to us, and she looks me up and down.

"Yeah, she sure looks like, 'a friend'" she says, not amused. I raise an eyebrow, and she huffs, and looks at Eddie.
"What are you doing here?" She asks, crossing her arms. Damn, so far she seems like a bitch.