|Chapter 8 - The Fight|

Venoms snarls, as Riot scoffs, and slowly lowers me to the ground, and drops me. I yelp as my butt hits the ground hard. Jeez, asshole! I quickly get to my feet and back up, away from Riot. Venom begins to take steps towards Riot, his feet stomping. I run behind a dumpster, and sit behind it for cover. Shit, what do I do!?

I peek around the dumpster, to see what's happening. I see Riot with his hand formed into a type of axe, and he's waiting for Venom to get closer. I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and I begin to panic, my breathing getting heavy.

I push my back against the side of the dumpster, and I look down into the alley, away from the fight. What can I do to help!? Do I have anything? I think I might. I look down, and dig into my jean pockets. I pull out anything I can find, and I have three quarters, and $40 in my back pocket, and my phone of course. I then search my left front pocket, and I pull out a lighter. Perfect!

"(Y/n) look out!" I hear Venom shout, and I quickly sit up, and look around the dumpster. I see another dumpster flying fast, right towards me! I get up, and jump out of the way, as the dumpster hits the one I was behind, making a loud 'BANG!'. I yelp as I feel the cut on my stomach open more. Damn, this hurts! And that was way too close! I crawl towards some boxes, with the lighter still in my hand.

I push myself up against the side of the building, and I wince in pain. I look down at my cut on my stomach, and I can see that the bleeding has gotten worse. Shit! I glance back to Riot and Venom. Venom has Riot in a choke hold, and Riot's pulling at Venom's arm. Riot is making strangled noises, as his windpipes are being crushed. Come on V! I scream inside of my head. But when I think Venom has it all under control, Riot sprouts spikes from his back, and they go right thru Venom.

"Venom!" I shout in fear. He let's go of Riot, and falls backwards against the building with a loud groan. He slumps down the wall, and lands onto the ground. I whimper, and look away, trying to find something that I can use to at least help Venom out a little. Suddenly, something catches my eye. A painting spray painted onto the wall, of a ghostly figure.

I look down the side of the building slowly, and I see one, purple neon spray can. Oh, thank god! I slowly get to my feet, clutching my wound. Once I get up, I suddenly feel drowsy, like I'm about to faint. Oh, no! Please don't faint! Venom needs me! I glance at Venom and Riot again, and I see Riot looming over Venom, with his tongue sticking out of his mouth, whipping around.

I look back to the spray can, and I begin to make my way to the spray can. Ugh, come on! Faster! I look back to them, and Riot has his hand into a axe again. I then begin to run to the can, and I slowly bend down to get it. I pick it up, and I let go of my wound, and get out my lighter. I begin to walk over to them, and I point the spray can up. My legs begin to wobble, and my head begins to ache, my eyelids drooping down. Come on! Why do I feel so weak!? Did I loose that much blood!?

I point the spray can at Riot, him not noticing anything. He raises the axe in the air, and my eyes widen. Do it! I flick the lighter on.

"V! Move!" I shout, and he quickly looks at me with wide eyes. Suddenly everything seems to go slow motion. Venom quickly trips Riot, making him fall to the ground with a grunt. Venom then runs towards me, and I then spray the paint can, and fire ignites in the air. I point it at Riot, as he trys to get up to his feet, and he scrambles away from me. He roars, and then gets up to his feet, and jumps up onto the building. Then, time goes back to normal. I stop spraying the can, and I drop my lighter and the can. I slowly turn around to Venom, clutching my wound again in pain.

Venom sees my blood, soaking my hoodie, now my jeans. I smile weakly, and then fall to the ground. My vision becomes blurry, and my hearing terrible. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me, and I can feel myself being picked up.

"(Y/N)!"