|Chapter 13 - Movie Gone Wrong..|

Finally! A New Chapter! Sorry for the long wait. And the new Symbiote in this chapter, the one named Razor, is a made up one just so ya know. 😂👍

Anyway enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for buying the food and the tickets Eddie," I smile happily, holding the large popcorn bucket in my arms.

"No problem, (Y/n)," he smiles.

Me and Eddie both begin walking into the movie theater room, and we begin to look around for seats. It's completely empty, except for a group of kids in the back, and a family on the other end in the back.

"Welp, lucky for us.." He smirks, walking towards the front, and I happily follow behind. He finds some seats in the 4th row in the front, and we sit at the end of the row.

"Hmm, it's so strange that not many people are here.." I say, sitting down next to Eddie.

"Yeah, and it's dark enough over here for Venom to come out, " he whispers, as I suddenly feel a familiar gooey feeling on my hand, going up my arm into the sleeve of my holdie.

I giggle, "V, that tickles."

Eddie glances down at my hand and sees Venom sliding into the sleeve of my red hoodie, and chuckles.

---------

Later on into the movie, Eddie suddenly stands up.

"I need to go to the bathroom, watch Venom for me for a minute.." He says, and I nod with a smile.

Venom slides up my arm, and around my neck like a scarf, and he nudges my cheek making me giggle silently.

"Hey, V?" I ask, bringing a hand up to scratch his chin, making him purr.

"Yes, Morsel?"

"How long can you stay outside of Eddie's body? Like, is there a limit or something?"

"Well, yes there's a limit. If I'm outside of my hosts body for too long, then I can become weak, and maybe even die. But I can always attach to a different host, and I would regain all of my energy. I would just have to get used to the new host, that's all.." He explains, and I nod.

"Is it hard being a Symbiote?" I ask suddenly, and Venom looks at me in question.

"Is it hard?" He asks, and I nod once again.

"Well...yeah it is..I think..?"

It's silent after that. Venom just watches the movie ahead of us. I wonder what it's like being a Symbiote. Or having a Symbiote inside of you...okay that sounded weird.

"Hey (Y/n)?" He mumbles asks, breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah..?" I begin to stutter all of a sudden. I think it's his voice that makes me this way. Or it's just him.

"Umm, last night...were you okay with that?" He asks, and I smile. Aww, he's so sweet.

"Of course, Venom..I would have said no if I wasn't.."

"Oh, okay...I was just wondering..that's all.." He says, looking away in embarrassment.

I turn myself around to glance at the door into the theater, "U-um...I wonder what's taking Eddie so-" I'm interrupted by the door bursting open, and one of the employees screaming.

"Everyone, please leave IMMEDIATELY! A Symbiote is in the building!!" He panics running back out of the door.

Umm, wait what!?