𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 | 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 |

"Can I go with you?" Lucy turns to Peter with big pleading eyes

We all look at one another. Lucy loves going wherever Peter ventures and ofter wonders off.

"Please? You won't even notice I'm there," she insists as our stares turn to Peter who in turn turns to stare back at me. Oh, so it's my call, eh?

"But of course you should come, Lu," I look back at her with a smile. "We'll have lots of fun,"

She immediately beams up. "We will. Oh, thank you, I am going to go pack right away!"

She pushes her chair back and leaves, however, the distinguishable sound of her chatter echoes through the hall long after she's gone.

"Who has she run into now?" Edmund mutters with a little smile before going back to his breakfast.

"I was thinking, maybe we can stop by The Seven Isles," I suggest to Peter. I like visiting islands, there is something inherently fun about being in such a small piece of land, surrounded by water and being able to cross an entire land by foot in a single day.

"Oh, the Seven Isles are so beautiful. I wish I could go with you," Susan comments. Susan, it never occured to me to ask if she'd like to come. How unthoughtful of me.

"Imira, the Seven Isles are a fortnight away," Peter reminds me.

"Maybe we can extend the trip," I suggest. "It's been a while since we paid the Isles a visit,"

"Next time, perhaps," he says, placing his hand on top of mine. "We should keep this a short trip,"

"You could always visit Galma," Edmund suggests and Peter turns to look at him. "It is only one day's journey away,"

"Hmm. Do you want to go to Galma?" he turns to me, but before I can answer, Susan comes up with a better idea.

"Or, you could visit Terebinthia. It is merely a five days journey and rather lovely this time of the year,"

"Oh, could we? I would very much like to visit Terebinthia. And I am sure Lucy would too," Terebinthia is lovely suring summer.

"The idea was to travel north," he reminds me.

"Surely the idea can be revisited," I try to persuade him otherwise. "Let's visit Terebinthia. Lucy would love it. It could be a surprise! Surprises make everything much more fun,"

"You really want to visit Terebinthia, don't you?"

Not particularly, but now that Susan has suggested it, it sounds like a brilliant idea and I am intent on making it happen. "You know you want to go,"

"Oh, alright. But just a quick visit," Peter agrees. "No more than two days,"

"That should be more than enough," I reply. "Susan, you should come too," I turn to her.