𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 | 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂 |

"I just want to know what is so important she couldn't have a servant delivering it," Lady Danielle said, trying to open the chest they were transporting while they took a break

"I don't think it's our place to pry," Lady Thea reminded her. She knew what was in the chest, she had placed it there herself, and if Lady Daniele found out the plan would most definitely fail.

"And I don't think it's our place to be delivering things and yet we are," Danielle replied. Giving up on picking the lock. "We are ladies of the court, not errand boys,"

"She's the Queen. She can ask of us whatever she likes," Thea reminded her. "And it's not as if she asked we deliver this to the northern border. We're going to Glasswater Creek. It's beautiful down there, I am positive we'll have a nice time. Perhaps we can even extend our stay. The Queen won't be back for a week at least, she won't notice if we take a little longer to return," Thea said, making the idea as appealing as she could. That was the plan, to keep Lady Danielle away and give time for Prince Dean to arrive from Datram and persuade his brother to break things up with Lady Danielle. Not really a plan, more like a hand-down of problems, but better than doing nothing.

"It does sound good," Danielle agreed. As much as she liked it when the Queen was away, she liked even better the idea of defying her orders. And if Lady Thea was encouraging it and the Queen had anything to say when she got back, she could always blame it on her.

They arrived at Glasswater Creek late in the afternoon and were invited for tea by Lady Roselynn, who was more than pleased to see Lady Thea and extremely surprised to find Lady Danielle beside her.

"So what brings you two to Glasswater Creek?" Lady Rossely asked as the tea was being served.

"Can't I just pop by to see a friend," Thea said with a warm smile. She hadn't seen Roselynn since her mother got sick which was the reason she had to move back to the Creek.

"Of course you can. But something tells me that's not what brought you both here today," Lady Roselynn replied. A polite way of acknowledging a fact the three of them knew: she was not friends with Lady Danielle. It was clearly not just a friendly visit if Danielle showed up, right?

"The Queen sent us on an errand," Lady Danielle said. She liked Lady Roselynn, she thought she was a very nice girl, but Lady Roselynn did not like her. Not just because she had found her to be irritating and a bit of a bully when she first got to Cair Paravel, but because Danielle had made a move for Lord Peridan when he started courting Roselynn.

Lady Thea stood up and went over to the table where Orithia, the Queen's guard who had been tasked with escorting them to Glasswater, had placed the chest. "She sends you this,"

Roselynn stood to take a look at it. It had caught her eye when Orithia placed it down, but she didn't want to seem too eager. "I had been wondering why you brought that in,"