𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 | 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 |

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"Could she be more annoying?!" Imira exclaimed, slamming the doors open

Peter walked behind her, trying his best to hide his amusement at her reaction. He just couldn't understand why she got so upset with Danielle. As far as he had seen, she hadn't done anything to Imira. Sure, the girl was obnoxious and he didn't particularly like her, he knew she was a spoiled girl, but it wasn't like she was doing it on purpose. That just seemed to be her overall personality. 

"She's just driving me dotty," Imira said exasperatedly kicking off her shoes and placing her earrings on the tea table. She was a bit messy like that. "Ugh, she's just so...with her..and then she...agh!" 

She was trying not to curse lately and it was proving a challenge. One Peter was very much enjoying. "Don't you think you might be overreacting just a little?" he suggested as he got out of his boots. 

Wrong move. She was on her way to the dresser, but as soon as Peter finished his sentence she turned to look at him with wide eyes and a red face. 

"Didn't you see her?!" She exclaimed, arm raised and hand pointing towards the doors. "She kept giving me a nasty look only to smile and laugh the second anyone paid her any attention," Imira complained as she changed clothes. "She's just so impertinent," 

But of course, Peter had not seen her. Danielle might have been many things, but stupid wasn't one of them. The girl was discrete with her belittling remarks and looks. "Come on, love, you can't expect everyone to like you," Peter said from the other side of the room. 

"Of course I don't expect everyone to like me," Imira said exasperatedly. "What I do expect is for everyone to respect me," 

"It's just so strange, she's never been hostile with me," Peter said as he took off his shirt. 

"You're the King, and a good-looking one," she said, eyeing his torso, "Of course she's never going to do anything but suck up to you," 

Peter chuckled, "I'm just saying, I've never heard her or seen her be unpleasant to you. It just strikes me as odd,"