𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 | 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 |

A/N: shout-out to INstrumentAlVirUs for suggesting the bear's name. Your suggestion was my fave so thanks a lot!

 Your suggestion was my fave so thanks a lot!

 I M I R A

"Wake up, we are back!" Lucy barged in into our cabin at what felt like dawn with unmatched enthusiasm.

As the highborn Lady and Queen that I am, I replied very elegantly by grunting and covering my head with the sheets. How does she have so much energy at this hour? Peter grunts as well in complaint and covers his eyes with his forearm before uttering a "thanks" in a very sleepy and deep voice.

This seems to satisfy Lucy because the next thing I hear is the door closing. And as soon as she's gone I start to fall back asleep. Only to be disrupted once more. This once by Peter. 

"Imira?" He grunts, not moving an inch. 

"Hmm?" Can't he see I am trying to sleep?

"Where are we?" He asks in a muffled voice. 

Perhaps he wasn't fully conscious when he replied to Lucy. I was barely awake. "Lu said we are back," I inform him. 

"But where exactly?" He asks. 

Well, how the bloody hell am I supposed to know? 

"I dunno," I reply, hugging my pillow. 

"Go check," He says nudging me. 

"You go check. I'm sleeping," I reply and roll to the other side. 

"So am I," He replies. He can be so annoying sometimes. 

"I was sleeping first," 

If he is so damn curious then he can get up and check. 

"Go check," he insists. 

"No," I grunt, covering my ear with my pillow in an attempt to drown his voice. Just let me sleep you handsome annoying magnificent blonde.  

"Why not?" he asks, stirring beside me. 

He's not gonna let me sleep, is he? "I'm feeling seasick," I lie. Best excuse not to do something. Hey, if he wants to know where we are, he can check himself. I don't really care because I'm going back to sleep. 

"Oh. Alright, I'll go," he agrees. I don't know why, but I get the feeling he just wanted to mess with me and was going to get up anyways. I mean, on some level he must have known, right? 

I feel the bed shift and my right leg is left uncovered so I pull the sheets closer. The room lights up a bit and I know he's looking out the window. Well, I can't sleep with all this light...