xynnnnnnnq.3She's Different (One Direction Fan Fic)

SHE'S DIFFERENT (One Direction FanFic)

I pulled my hood a little more before placing both of my hands on my pocket.

It's noisy out here but I can still ft teel my senses. Loud music were playing along with a live performance of a British-Irish Band called One Direction who they say came from UK Edition's The X Factor.

I sneaked out from where I was standing, completely covering my face and bending it down. The sight is filled with a lot of teenage girls going crazy about five idiots who doesn't even know how to dance.

I cannot stand the noisy area and decided to hide where most of the crew are in. They first scanned my VIP Card which I placed in a ID cord. The crew scanning my card didn't try to open my hood or ask me to raise my head to show him my face.

The boysag singing a part of the song where It will never change me and you are often repeated. I looked at the sight, turned my head to every direction I can turn it to.

It was safe, I can tell. The jgkk scream of girls, their squeels everytime another member starts to sing and the loud thump of the music's bass— of course, this is a concert.

"You are?" Paul, the idiot's babysitter asked.

"Kim. Kimberly Austin," I replied.

--

{A/N: I'm writing this story with my phone and please excuse me with the grammar or spelling errors. I promise to edit this story after it's ending.}