"Can I come with you?" The Devil asked.

"B-but he told me to come alone" Jimin said as Jungkook hummed.

"Then I will secretly watch afar" Jungkook said making Jimin giggle.

"Okay. Be careful" With that said, the two silently walks down the long hall, holding hands..sometimes stopping in the middle of the hallway to kiss each other.

Jungkook hides behind the basement door as he stared at Jimin walking to Hoseok who was nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it Hoseok?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, I am telling you everything! From the start" Hoseok said as Jimin titled his head in confusion, Jungkook doing the same.

"When Jungkook was 14, he wandered into the woods while playing. A group of men found him..as he was the King's son, they used it to their advantage. They told Jungkook that they will take him back to the palace..and they did. But they kept a gun in Jungkook's forehead and asked the King to give them all his riches..not only his riches but also his wife, the Queen and Taehyung's fiancee. Taehyung was going to getting married that day with his beloved, Jennie. The King was ready to give up his riches but not his wife and son's fiancee. The Queen came forward and yelled at them to give her son back but they overpowered her and..raped her brutally, three at a time. The King was tied and Devils, during their emotional break down can't use their power. Taehyung was fighting with three men, so he couldn't overpower them. Taehyung was almost dead as he layed lifeless in the floor, watching his mother and fiancee get raped..the group of men tattooed Taehyung's neck to make him remember it forever. Taehyung blamed Jungkook for it..he started hating Jungkook to the point he made Jungkook's old adviser rape Jungkook by giving him money. Cruel, I know. Then he went to explore Eath, the world you live in. That's when he met you, in the age of 19. When your parents died. He thought you and him are kinda same. So he watched over you without making a move because he was scared that you will get scared by his tattooed face. But as the time came for him to become the King and take over, he needed a Queen, which he thought was you. So I came to call you..gave you that TV portal and the only believable reason was to change this place into a Utopia..but the truth was you came here to rule this Dystopia. Yoongi somehow came to know about this so I said to him too that, a human came here to change this world. He wanted to change this world so he helped you with some other of his friends..and then you fell in love with Jungkook.. Taehyung didn't expect it but he is not ready to give up, Jimin. So please be careful. Look, I know you hate me because I supported him and helped him...When his mom and fiancee died, I felt pity for Taehyung, so I helped him.. I became the King's adviser and told to him whatever Taaehung told to me..became his puppet and digged my grave and jumped right into it. But I love you, Jimin. I truly do, that's why I am telling you about everything that happened".

Hoseok sighed as he stared at the human who had tears forming in his eyes.

"H-how can he be so cruel? He is his little brother" Jimin sobbed.

"We made him forget everything, as he was so young at that time" Hoseok explained as Jimin nodded.

"H-hosoek, what should I do? To make Taehyung into a better person" Jimin asked.

"There is nothing you could do, Jimin. The young Taehyung is dead..and the new Taehyung is so cruel, that he may even hurt you" Hoseok whispered making Jimin shake his head.

"There must be a way, Hoseok. Maybe talk him out? Me and Jungkook will talk with him..and make him meet new girls so that he may fall in love with one of them and change" Jimin said adamently as Hoseok sighed.

"Do anything you want, Jiminie..but safely. I don't want to see you hurt. I can't bear with the thought of you getting hurt..Please" Hoseok whispered, his voice breaking a little at the last.

"Don't worry, Hope! I will talk Taehyung out of it with Jungkook and then together we will change this world to a Utopia. You just watch. Go to sleep for a few days *small giggle* and then when you come out, the world will be filled happiness!" Jimin cheered, giving a smile to Hoseok to make the man smile too.

"I guess, I will" Hoseok smiled. "Take Care, Jimin. And also Jungkook. That boy is crying there" Hoseok chuckled as Jimin nodded and left to see Jungkook.

"Let's go to your room, Kookie" Jimin whispered as he pulled the devil with him.

After the devil went to his room, Jimin comforted him and cuddled him to sleep.

It has been three hours and Jimin didn't get any sleep.
The human wanted to talk with Taehyung or else his soul won't rest.

He stood up silently, covering Jungkook with the blanket before leaving to Taehyung's room.

What if he is sleeping?

Jimin thought.

Well, then I just have to wake him up and talk to him.

Jimin concludes and knocking on Taehyung's room door.

There was no response, so Jimin assumed he was sleeping and enters the devil's room.

Jimin flinched in surprise when he saw Taehyung but he lost his senses after he saw what happened in the room.

-

▪ Will Jimin be able to change Taehyung?

▪ Or was it impossible to change Taehyung, like Hoseok said?

▪ What did Jimin see?

▪ Feedbacks :)

Thoughts? If you guys didn't understand this chapter, please ask me. I will gladly answer your doubts..this is kinda confusing, that's why 😋

Ah finally! It is Friday..I have been waiting for this day. Tomorrow I will sleep until 12! It will be so relaxing 😍

Have a nice day to make my day nice, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment.

Fighting!! 🤛🤛🏿🤛🏾🤛🏼🤛🏻

Dystopia |Jikook|🎀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें