Im back

I'm going to start saying I and me and my actual last name for the baby's last name . It's very hard to do it like You . Your . Stuff like that ...

Your Pov

Being 2 weeks old her hair is really starting to come in . I look at my daughter and smile as she giggles and gurgles . There's nothing better than to see your 2 week old daughter healthy as can be .

"Hey Zay, me Rose and Xavier are going to the zoo would you like to come ? " I ask . He looked hesitant at first , "Yes I don't see why not !" He laughs , I dressed Elsa in a jean dress with her timberlands . I dressed in a white V neck , light blue jeans and some timberlands . The boys got the hint and dressed like me .

I packed lunches and bottles because the zoo food be so over priced that it just doesn't make any sense . I loaded everything into the car and Zay drove us to the zoo .

Baby Daddy Dario : hey can I have Elsa today ?

Me ; I'm actually omw to the zoo . So no .

Baby Daddy Dario : Fuck you Kiana .

Me : Fuck you too !

Why did I open my legs to him ? I could've chose somebody way better then him . I sighed and looked over at Zay who had his hand on my thigh . Instead of moving it , I put my hand in his and enjoyed the ride .

I smiled as we pulled up to the zoo . We all pilled out , there was a nice breeze going so I brought a light cover to cover Elsa. "Mama , can we see the Tigers ?" Xavier asked , "Yeah baby anything you want ! " I bend down and kiss his forehead .

I made sure Elsa was in the stroller securely , I put our snacks and stuff in the bottom of the stroller . There was some girl standing there staring at us . I looked at her waiting for her to say something .

"Isaiah who's that girl ?" I asked him , he looked at her and looked confused . "What girl ?" He asked me , I turned back over there and she was gone . I shrugged it off .

We paid our way into the zoo and I peeped the cashier looking at our little family . "Yall look so cute have a good time !" She smiled , "Thank you ! " I smiled back .

The first thing we did was go see the Tigers . I took a picture of Xavier looking down at the Tigers . I smiled , "Come on let's go to the lions !" I say , Elsa was sleeping peacefully . "This was a good idea " He told me putting his arm around my waist I kiss his cheek .

We walked around for hours . It was a beautiful day to be honest . We finally stopped and ate something . I changed Elsa on this on the go changing pad that I bought .

I cleaned my hands and held my daughter for a while , while we were chilling in the shade . "Hey excuse me can you take a picture of me and my family? " I asked this couple .

"Yes sure !" They took a couple pics . we thanked them and I was going to post them later on tonight . We finally decided to go home , my feet was hurting it was hot .

I walked into the house with everybody sleepily trailing behind me . I washed up Xavier and put him in his pjs and we went right to sleep . I'll get him up around dinner time at 8 , right now it was 4:30 .I fed Elsa a half bottle burped her , bathed her and laid her down for a nap .

Zay pulled me into his room . "Shower with me ? " He asked on neck , he must've been chewing gum cause I could smell the mint on his breath . He turned me around and kissed my lips . I kissed back as he tugged at my shirt .

I could feel the steam of the shower as we made it to the bathroom . "Zay , Zay stop . You're my baby's dads best friend , I just don't feel right about this ." I say , he shrugs . "I want you and you want me right Kiana ?" He asks me , I nod my head slightly .

"Just this once but not in the shower !" I say , I wash myself up good and so does he . He laid my body down on the bed and kissed all over it . Leaving several hickeys around my neck, abdomen , and boobs .

I moaned softly giving him motivation to pleasure my body more . Flashes of Dario doing the same to me came to mind . " Can you please stoooop ? " I ask. I couldn't do it , it's not in me to be a homie hopper . "Please let me do this ... Let me make you feel better then he ever could !" He said against my stomach which had embarrassing baby weight and stretch marks .

" Isaiah . I just can't do that to Dario" I said , he kissed my inner thighs and plunged into my wetness . I was caught by surprise so I did this funny yelp . I gripped the sheets & arched my back off the bed .

"Mmm Zaaay yeees" I moaned , I scratched his shoulder blades . He sucked all on my pearl , even after I came 2 times he kept going , I left scratch marks on his shoulders and even tugged at his hair a little bit .

I came one last time and he stopped . I put my bra and panties on and slapped him across the face . "Zay I told you no !" I say , but the way he had my kitty still tingling I wasn't upset at all .

He put his boxers on and we got in bed and cuddled . I allowed him to slip his hand into my bra and play with my nipple . " You better not try nothin else Zay ! " I giggled . Me started wrestling , Zay has showed me just in this little time more love then Dario has shown me in all the times we had little hook ups , that made our beautiful daughter .

Do I still love Jacob or is my heart with Zay .

Zay was sleep and Somebody knocked on the door . I climbed outta bed in my bra and undies and answered . There stood Jacob with his daughter .

Just a quick update guys .