First Kicks

Your Pov ..

Your due date was coming faster and faster today marks 6 and a half months . "Baby can you do me a favor?" You ask Jacob who was rubbing cocoa butter on your stomach .

"Yes baby ?" he asks looking up . You have been dating for a month and a half . You guys have been going strong too . "Can you message my foot it hurts!" You ask him, he nods and gets to messaging your foot .

"Baby ! We gotta think of baby names ! " You say he nods his head grabbing a book of names .

"Imani?"

"Maybe"

"Taylor"

"No"

"Rolanda"

"Hell Nah"

"Christiana"

"Eh"

And it went on like this for a couple minutes. "Are you gonna give the baby your last name ?" he asks you. You weren't about to give the baby the dads last name so of course you were , you nodded your head briefly .

"Baby I gotta go get my daughter from her moms . I'll be back later on ight" he says, you nod again and peck his lips . Soon after he leaves you hear a knock at the door.

Thinking its your boo you open it saying. "Damn babe that was fast" but it was the one and only Zay. And Xaxier . You picked up Xavier . "Hey buddy I missed you !" You say kissing his head.

"Mama" he says pecking your cheek. "How'd you find me ?" You asked him . "Wasn't hard ... But when Dario finds you , Y/N . Just be careful . He still loves you and he won't stop to get you back . So it's a girl?" he asks, you nod your head.

"Me and my boyfriend are thinking about names for her . So far I like Imani" You tell him , his eye brow arches . "Boyfriend?" he asks . You face plant. "Uh huh keep your mouth shut please!" You beg him .

"How many months ?"

"Im 6 months"

"Relationship?"

"1 & a half why?"

"Just wondering . C'mon Xa we gotta go!" Zay says , "I wanna stay with mommy !"  he says tightening his arms aroyour neck you kissed his forehead and told him "Mommy will see you soon" but before he let go he made you promise .

You promised and he and Zay left your house tryna figure out if he will bring Dario to your house or nah . Knowing Zay he probably won't . "I pray he doesn't " You say then shut the door but five minutes later Jacobs back .

"Hey baby! Hey baby girl!" You greet him and his daughter . "hey mama" she says kissing your tummy. "Hey baby " Jacob says , You peck his lips . "Mooom Jacob and Elia are here" You say using her middle name. She runs in the kitchen yelling "Gama gama gaamaa" You laugh shutting the door.

"I like the name Elia ." You think out loud.  You guys walk thru the living room , waiting for lunch to get done .

"Mom what do you think about the name Imani Elia ?" You ask her , she nods her head smiling . "How about Elia Rose?" she asks you . "That's pretty together !" you smile .

vote

Imani Elia

Imani Rose

Elia Rose? Don't like those comment names

"You name baby afta me ?" Elia asks you , you smile pulling her on your lap. "Yeah I am . Maybe . " you say kissing her cheeks . She giggles and starts moving around. 

You feel kicks and thinks its Elia . "Wait baby get up really fast !" you say , and you feel it again . "Babe . She's kicking !!" you say with the biggest smile on your face he jumps up and gives you his hand. You place his hand where you feel the kicking. She kicks harder , so you start talking to her . "Hey baby . How are you in there ? We love you ! Mom come here she's kicking!" you yell . Your mom drops every thing and runs over to you . Jacob removes his hand so your mom can feel !

Your mom starts crying . "Awe Elia Rose . Elia you wanna feel?" Your mom asks , she walks up to you and gives you her hand and you place it where the kicking is more settled . "That's your little sister . You wanna say hi Jocelyn ?" You ask her , she nods her head.

"Wen jhu cum out dooo jhu wanna build a snooow maaaan? " she sings the last part we all giggle . That is her all time favorite movie .

"Can we name hur Elsa ?" she asks , i just smile . "Well see Joc " I say , she stops kicking and y'all just go back to talking about baby names . But you haven't seen Kayla all day .

"Well let's eat guys " your mom says , she prepared spaghetti . You down like two plates of it and drink a whole bunch of juice.  You were full and ready for a nap , but when you put Jocelyn down for her nap in your moms room , when you got to your room you didn't feel right like there was something else that your body needed .

"Jacob come here really quick!" you kinda yell . He skips up the steps . "what's wrong baby ?" he asks you , he walks into the bedroom and shuts the door . You press your lips against his and lead him to the bed . He lays you down on the bed and slowy kisses your neck .

"I want you Y/N !" He whispers softly in your ear , your hormones start to go crazy and you start to throw his shirt to the side , taking his pants off . You wanted all parts of him in , inside of you .

***********

About 2 and a half hours after you guys are done making love he kissed your forehead and looked you in your eyes . "Baby ?" he asks you . "Yes Jakey ?" you ask him .

"You complete me !" he says , you smile at him . "You complete me too babe . Now let's take a nap !" you smile kissing his lips .

You wake up from your nap to a sharp pain in your side . "Jacob . Wake up . I'm in pain !" you say sitting up putting a sundress on . He gets up and throws some underwear , basketball shorts and a tee.

"Mooom we are going to the hospital " You yell , you guys get in the car and speed to the hospital just to hear that the baby is fine but no more sex till after the birth and she is halfway turned she should be by the full birth and the pain was from a contraction scare.

You went home and went to sleep but to only dream of Dario on a killing spree . And you feared Jocelyn and Jacob are next .

There y'all go !

Go ahead and comment names orr pick one