Welcomes And ERs ❤️

Ok so you and Dario's baby is up there just in case you wonder what she looks like ...

Your Pov

"He's in the room next to yours actually " she says relief flew over your face . Elsa was sleep in your arms now and the room got reaal quiet the only thing you could hear was the sounds of her breathing .

You smiled at her and Dario gave you a nod . You didn't know what that meant but he took the baby and said "You go ahead and see him " . You were about to get up but you still had stitches in your tummy and that shit hurt .

You walked toward your wheel chair and sat down gently in it and wheeled yourself down the hallway to his room . You lightly opened the door and there was some woman all caked up in his bed .

You cleared your throat . They both looked over at you . "Am I disrupting something ?" You ask . They both look at you and she starts to get up .. "Jacob tell her " she said, you look at him confused and shit .

"I'm sorry Y/N ... I'm getting back together with my daughters mom." He says , Your heart speeds up and slows down .. your mouth makes an O . "Do you want to see my daughter?" You ask him ..

" Yeah sure" You looked in his eyes . "No it's okay , another time . Jakey needs some rest ." She says dictating what he wants to do .. You wheel yourself back to your room and start to cry . "Jacob don't love me no more Dario ..."You cried to him . "Y/N it'll be okay , I'm here for you and my daughter .." He says you nod your head and he kisses your forehead .

Things only got worse though . Your moms husband came back and kicked you out so you were forced to leave and go back to Detroit with Dario . You didn't want to but it was a place to stay for you and your daughter. The next two days after leaving you finally arrived there . Elsa being just two days old got sick from all the moving around .

"What's up with my daughter Y/N?" He asked you , you shrugged your shoulder s . You're a teen mom so you don't know what is happening . "Give me the keys so I can take her too the ER ." You say , you took driving classes so you were pretty good at it .

He hands you the keys and you buckle her up and take her to the hospital . You sign her in and take a seat along with the other moms in there . "She's gorgeous and tiny how old is she ?" One woman asked . "Two days old and thank you ." You say with a kind smile .

"What's her name ?" She asks , "Elsa Rose " you reply kindly . "You don't look a day over 15. You look like a respectable young lady why pregnant so young" Now she was asking questions you didn't know the answer to . "Young love . Tricked me , now I'm here with Elsa ... I don't regret what happened " you say proudly . She let the convo go .

"Elsa Rose Y/LN... " The doctor called back after almost all the people were gone you noticed the woman was gone too ... But now that you thought about it she didn't have a child with her either . That's really odd cause it is Children's Hospital .

"Keep her from outside .. I'm surprised they let you out the hospital the first day . Cause you really should've stayed not all the tests have been ran on her " she tells you . "Can you run them now?" You ask her , she nods her head yes and you get comfortable in a hospital bed . You start to fall asleep.

"Ms. Your baby is all ready to go " The kind nurse says . You stretch and see Elsa laying in a thing she was in when she was first born .. You look at your phone and several miss calls . You pick up Elsa and take a picture of you two. 'In the ER with ER (Elsa Rose)' .. Your Instagram starts too blow up but one comment stands out . 'I miss my niecey' from Kayla .

You arrive home at 5 am , weak tired and hungry . You put Elsa in her bed and lay down yourself . You were sleep for 2 hours before Elsa started crying again . "Bae go get her " You say . Then realize you in a bed alone .

"Jacob would've helped me " you silently cry walking into your daughters room...

"Hush little baby don't say a word daddy's gonna by you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird don't sing daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring and if that Diamond ring don't shine errybody gonna go night night nigga " Dario sings to her ..

You lightly giggle as he actually put her back to sleep . "You creeping now ?" He asks you .. "My daughter was crying so I got up " You say nonchalantly .. "She's going to my moms in a little bit .." He says , "No she's not, the doctor said to keep her in the house till she's a couple weeks and she's sick so ." You argue .

You go back to sleep till 12pm . You start looking around . You run into her room and she's not there , her diaper bags missing and her car seats not in her room where you put it last night . You run down the stairs . "Dario , where tf is my daughter ?!" You ask him . "My moms house ... She'll be back in a couple hours . babe chill" he says , you go upstairs and slam and lock the door ..

You grab a big purse and a beach bag and pack a weeks worth of stuff in it for you and your daughter . Yall were going to Zays house . Dario couldn't respect one simple wish . She is not strong enough to be leaving the house .

Dario's mom knocked on the door and you answered it your bags were ready to go by the door . You smiled at your daughter as she handed her over . "Y/N ... Welcome home " she says inviting her self in . "Thanks so I'm leaving , but your son should be right down . "You say grabbing your bags . You take the car and head over to Zays .

Xavier jumps all overYou and showers You with kisses . "You wanna see Elsa ? " You ask him , "is that a bebe ?" You nod your head and kiss his forehead ...

Zay pecks your lips and you reluctantly kiss back . Damn Zay I'm just trying to chill .