Bish Whet

Y/Ns Pov

Your mom called you saying she wanted to talk . And you decided that would be okay as long as she doesnt try any funny shit.

"Hey mama . How are you?" You ask walking in the house Zay was spending time with his son before he left today till next week.

"Im good . Sit down , sit down . We have news!" She smiles like where all peaches and cream.

"Okaaay . Whats up ?" You ask her sitting down slowly.

"We are moving to Florida . And since you are 16 and not grown you have to come so have your stuff packed , we are leaving tomorrow!" She says excited.

"Mom ! The father of my child is here ! What do you mean move to Florida ?" You ask her frustrated.

"He's No good . You always end up in the hospital when your with him so no need to worry about him " She says, and you know she wasn't entirely wrong when you were with him you always got hurt .

You started crying , you had to leave everybody behind but you agreed because your childs life was more important then some friends. You just had to get your stuff before Dario was home.

"Mommy ? Can you help me get my stuff" You ask innocently. She nods her head and takes you to Zays house.

You had one more box to get so you slowly ran in to get it . You put it in to the car , you put the security code on and locked the door . Your next stop would be Mama Bs house because it would be rude to just leave with it saying goodbye and you were going to give her Zays key.

"I'll be right back" You say getting out the car. Your mom gets on her phone to play candy crush.

You wall in and see that they are all there. "Where is mama?" You ask, Dario stands up and walks over to you.

"She's not here can I take a message" he asks kissing your lips but you didn't kiss back.

"Uh yeah tell her ill call her everyday. And I love her and thanks for all she has done . I love you Dario . Please move on in the future . I hope you forgive . " You say tears flying down your cheeks.You quickly wipe them.

"Uh babe what are you talking about?" He asks wipping your tears.

"She's taking me away . I have to go . Wheres Xavier. " I ask, Xa congress running over. "Mommy why u cry?" he asks, You pick him up and kiss his cheek. "I love you and I promise that I will come back one day!" I say setting him down.

"Thanks for all you've done for me Zay ! Bye guys I love yall !" You say walking out but Dario grabs your wrist.

"You gone take my child away from me?" he asks tears on the rim of his eyes. "I have to go please understand that! I will try to bring the baby back as much as I can !"  You reason he drops your wrist.

"I love you why can't you see that ! We can start our own family here ! Why are you leaving?" He asks , you shrug your shoulders.

"Bye Dario . I love you ! " You say you kiss his lips one last time before disappearing out the door.

**************

You made it to Florida and the house you were staying in was gorgeous . Nothing compared to it, there was a room right next to Yours that had nursery on the door .

"Is this for my baby?" you ask , your mom nods. Its already filled with things unisex things. The crib was wooden , the carseat was black but you could change the color of it to purple or blue. The changing table same colir as the crib there was bottles and a high chair and a swing .

You were in shock that she got you all that stuff . "Thanks mom!" You say hugging her, she kisses your cheek .

Kayla comes skipping up the stairs. You hug her and squeal because you haven't seen her in forever. She does the same. Your phone was ringing and you looked at the contact. 'Baby daddy'.

You : Helloooo.

Him : Hey baby . What are you up to?

You :Nothing looking at the nursery hbu ? You sound busy.

Him:*Girl moans in the backround*

You: Dario are you cheating on me?

Him : Yep . See yah later now !

And your whole world crashed down right there . You shook your head at the thought of him cheating on you. Tonight you weren't gonna worry about him . You and Kayla were going to the beach and were going to have fun.

You put your bikini on and heades to the beach and you left your phobe so nobody can bother you . You dmiled at yourself as you saw a dude with a curly afro come up to you .

"Hi my name is Jacob"

Okay it took me 15 minutes to write this because I was yah know had this idea so anyway so don't flip out on me yet okay ?