Shots Fired

So I be been asked to just write this as an Y/N .

If you are sensitive to rape or anything in that category please do not read this chapter ! I will try to update all my books more often !

You looked at Jacob pissed , but also with hurt . How he just chose that bitch over you .

"Yes Jacob why are you here ?" You asked crossing your arms . Elia stood there sleepy staring at you , she had bags under her eyes , her stuffed bunny lazily hung from her hand .

You being the nice person you are let them come into the home you stayed at with Zay .

"You can sleep in the guest room I'm sure he won't mind !" You said leading them upstairs quietly . He gotta Elia settled in . You walked out the room to check on your daughter .

"Y/N I appreciate what you're doing for us .. Can we talk though ? I miss you !" He says , you weren't going to give in to him because that would mean make up sex .

"No Jacob , we can't talk .. I'm going to check on my daughter then I'm going to sleep" You said , no matter how much you missed his kisses and his arms around you .

*

The next day Zay found out that they slept over and he had a little bit of a problem by you helped him get over it . Zay was going to the trap for s little bit so it left you and Jacob and the girls in the house alone .

Elia was taking a nap with Elsa so you didn't have to worry about them . You were looking at Jacob with lust in your eyes when somebody knocks on the door .

You get up to answer it and it's Dario . You roll your eyes and sigh looking at him wondering what the hell he could want .

"Can I help you ? " You asked him . He roughly pushed you against the door and breathes heavily down your neck .

"I want you baby girl ! Just you and only you ... I'm gone change for our daughter ma I got you I promise !" He told you running out the house .

You stood there in shock taking in everything he said . This love triangle wasn't a good thing , you always wanted that perfect family thing for your daughter but is Dario the right choice ?

You shut the door and see that Jacob had a look of jealousy in his eyes . Dario has said that all before and it was nothing new . He still treated you like shit in the long run . Jacob left you for his baby mama , Zay hasn't done anything wrong but it feels hoeish to be with him .

"So you didn't even wanna see my baby when she was first born that girl whoever she is .." You rolled your eyes at the thought of him leaving at the sight of when the baby got here .

" Nah yo baby daddy threatened me .. I hope Zay don't tell him I'm here cause it's gone be trouble !" He tells you , you run upstairs and grab your phone and dial Dario's number .

Him ; What's up baby ?

You ; You threatened Jacob ? Dario what the hell is wrong with you !?

Him ; what are you talking about Y/N

He sounded sincerely lost , as if he didn't know what you were talking about but why would Jacob lie to you about it ?

You ; You didn't threaten him to leave me ..?

Just then you heard a gun cock to your head . You screamed into the phone and heard Dario yelling your name thru the other end of the line. Jacob broke the phone into pieces , your iPhone 6 laid there crushed .

"All I ever wanted to do was love you Y/N why couldn't you see that ?! Why can't you understand that ?" He yelled at you , you jumped from the base in his voice .

"Why are you doing this ?" My you asked , tears spilling out of your eyes .

"I should be your baby daddy ! Strip !" He said pushing the barrel of the gun deeper in your hair .

You slowly started taking off every inch of your clothes , you felt his hand squeeze on your booty and breast .

He bent you over on Zays bed and slipped your panties to the side . "Please don't do this to me Jacob !" You begged and pleaded .

He slipped into your tight kitty . Thrusting himself in and out of you , he grunted every time he went in . He had his hand pushing your wet now wet face from sweat and tears into the bed covers .

He picked up his pace , pulling your hair hard as hell . You yelled out in pain , where the hell was Dario ? He heard you scream on the phone .. Why wasn't he coming to my rescue you thought . By they grunts you heard and the warm liquid you felt in your ovaries you knew he cumed all up inside of you .

All you saw was Jacob getting attacked . You ran out of the room to check on the kids and you saw that they were still sleep you buckled your daughter in her car seat and packed most of her stuff .

"Let me go with you please mommy !" Elia begged and pleaded . You grabbed her hand yall ran out the house . You heard a gun shot go off and before you knew it you ran back on the house and seen Dario laid out on the floor .

You grabbed Zays spare gun and shot Jacob in the head.

please leave comments and vote . Thank you !