Riot

Y/Ns Pov ..

You were scared you were going to get kicked out for being 16 and pregnant. Your sister Kayla has been cooler with you since the whole weed thing.

You decided oh what the hell you ain't gonna tell your mama yet so you criss cross your legs on your bed.

You were mainly worried about beating that bitch Atayas ass tomorrow for jumping you. Then you would get her best friend then you would beat the other bitches ass that helped jump you.

Kayla: You know your going to have to tell our parents right ?

Y/N: As long as you don't say nothing we don't have to worry about that.

Kayla: You know I'm gonna keep my mouth shut why you playing ! You tryna hit up the trap ?

Y\N: Yeah let's go.

You get your outfit together your stomach was still flat so you could easily still fit your clothes. You put on an American flag tank top on with high waist shorts and to top it off red vans. You put your long straight hair in a bun because you ain't want it to get sweated out.

You and Kayla walked out of the house and continued on your way to the trap. It was the gang Detroit Elevados trap so you knew Dario would be there but quite frankly you didn't care.

You guys walked into the trap and greeted everybody you knew like Meech, Lo, Zay and Lucas. "Sup sexy?" Lucas asks you as you sit down next to him. "Nothing , tired furreal!" You say he nods his head lighting a blunt. You haven't actually smoked before so you were hoping they didn't ask you.

Meech passes you a blunt, then Kayla one and she lights it up right away. You take the lighter Your palms getting sweaty from how nervous you were. You light the blunt and put it to your lips. They start laughing at you.

"Your holding it like a cigarette here like this" Meech says, he puts his like he is pinching it. You do the same and take a long pull of the weed with that you start coughing out smoke and shit.

"Damn Y/N! You a first timer? Not taking a long as pull like that!" Meech says, You smiled at him and tried it over and over again. You were becoming hungry as hell and didn't know why. You had a bad case of the munchies always worst for first timers.

Y/N: Why am I so hungry?

Lucas: You got the munchieees ho.

Y/N: I'm not no hoe .

You were so high you didn't care though, you were barley even paying attention until you heard aloud popping noise.

Lucas:Get down y'all ! GET DOWN . MEECH GRAB THE AK47s !

You became frightened and sober, you ran behind the couch and your hands immediately flew to your stomach to protect your baby. from bullets. They were sending fire back at the people doing a drive by.

You were to much in shock to even realize that you were in the middle of a shootout. "Aye we got em. We have about 2 hours to hide the bodies before the police come." Zay says putting his gun on safety.

They walked outside and put the bodies in the car and sped off. You didn't know what to do so You cleaned up the broken glass and spilled ash trays and beverages.

"Get it together Y/N" You chanted to your self. You finally got everything cleaned up by the time they had gotten back. "Damn it aint never been this clean up in here thanks Y/N" Lo says putting his feet on the coffe table you just dusted.

Y/N: N-N-No problem

You were stuttering because you were still shaken up by the whole situation. You finally got your nerves together then somebody busts through the door causing you to jump.

"I heard some one came up here shooting yall shake them niggas?" Dario asked, they all nodded You guess the term 'shake them' means killed.

"Damn it's clean and it smell good asf in here!" Dario says shutting the door.

"Yeah my girl Y/N cleaned everything up. " Kayla says smiling.

"Oh was she here when yall was shaking niggas?" Dario asked pulling out his strap. You were frightened You thought he would shoot and kill you and the fact You were carrying his seed didn't matter to him.

"You ain't gonna snitch on what you saw right?" Dario asks cocking his gun and pointing it to Your head.

"No. I ain't see shit!" You swallow, they all smiled patting you on the back. He put his gun on safety and put it down to the floor.

You held your chest thanking God for another day. "Kayla im ready to go home !" You try to shake her. "Girl smoke another blunt it will calm your nerves forreal!" She tells you, You pick up your half smoked blunt and light it again.

Dario is watching your every move you take a long pull and exhale it . Your nerves were starting to slowly calming . Dario snatched You up by your arm.

He pulled You into a bathroom and shut and locked the door. "Why are you smoking , your pregnant with my seed . I swear if you kill my baby I will fuck you up !" he threatened You.

"Its not your baby remember?" You asked him snatching out of his grip on You.  "It's not remember that!" he says opening the door exiting it. He shook his head and slammed the door.

You walked out after him and went back to the couch. A little weed would not hurt the baby. Besides you don't even know for sure that your pregnant you didnt take a test You assumed.

"You tryna fuck or nah?" Zays sexy ass asked You. You bit your lip and looked over at Dario who looked pissed he was clenching his jaw.

"Ill pass ! Im not in the mood" You lied, You could fuck the shit outta Zay but Your possible baby daddy didn't agree to it.

You straddled Zay and kissed his neck. His hands immediately went to your ass. You kissed Zays lips and he kissed back. You smile in the kiss , nibbling his bottom lip he opened for an entrance and You slowly inserted your toung in his mouth. You were having a full blown make out with Your possible baby daddy's best friend.

He started to roam up your shirt, You pulled back before anything else happened. Dario just stared at You making You feel guilty.

You climbed off of Zay and went to the bathroom where you were greeted by Dario.

And sad to say You guys had bathroom sex.

A/N

Im adding hella violence in this book okay otay comments is what I'm looking for abs 70 reads