The End

Your Pov

You freaked the fuck out because you just killed somebody and your baby father was laying in the ground unconscious . You cried silently , you shook Dario and he wouldn't budge .

You used all your strength to drag him down the stairs to your car in the garage . You got him settled in there , you gathered yourself together and pulled off to the hospital .

"What's wrong mommy ? Where's my daddy ?" She asked , You were scared to tell her what happened You'll tell her when she gets older . Maybe I will , how do you tell a little girl her dad was a rapist and a crazy ass nigga .

You pulled up to the hospital and ran out the car .

"Somebody help me !" You screamed , they came out and put him on the stretcher , you got the kids out the car and prayed over your baby's father . They made you stay in the waiting room for hours .

It was sad because your daughter was barely a month old and she might lose her father . All you could do was cry and pray .

"Mrs . Boatner , you may see him now." You carry the baby and Elia into his room . He was awake with stuff hooked up to him . You were the only one there , you called every body earlier . And that clearly says a lot .

"I got you thru anything baby .. I promise , you not getting rid of me ! " you say , smiling thru the tears .

"I love you .." He said then fell back to sleep You put Elsa in her car seat , and laid on the couch that was there with Elia . You fell asleep only to be awoke a couple hours later because people were visiting them .

You had blood all over your clothes . You slipped out with the kids , Zay told you he had taken care of the body  . You went back to that crime scene to wash up the kids up and yourself .

After you did that you headed back to the hospital . He was up eating McDonald's , you smiled and he looked at you all goofily .

"What you want ?" He asked , you just giggled .

" I just wanna forget about what happened . I told you I would kill for you . And I did but mainly cause he raped me ." You say caressing his cheek .

"Now I'm really your trap queen .." You whispered in his ear .

"You wifey type on some real shit . I appreciate you ma .. Gimme a kiss baby ." He says , you go up to him and kiss his lips softly .

5 years later ..

You and Dario messed around and got married . He has been loyal to you since the day at the hospital . Elia is 11 and Elsa is now 5 .

You told Elia exactly what happened that night and she confessed that he was molesting her and Dario allows her to call him dad . She looks at him as a dad figure even though it took a little while for her to get used to calling him dad and getting comfortable with being around a male figure .

You woke up the kids and called them down for breakfeast . You had a doctors appointment today because you had been feeling off lately .

"Baby , remember you have to pick the girls up from school !" You tell him , kissing his soft lips . The girls weren't down stairs yet so you wasted no time sliding your tongue in his mouth.

Right when it was about to get heated , you heard them giggling and coming down the stairs .

"Ew mom gross" Elia says covering her eyes . You pulled away and laughed fixing the girls plates . You worked for Dario , running drugs around and stuff like that . Just here and there because you didn't want to get caught and lose your family .

"How bout we continue this a little later ?" He whispered , he squeezed your butt and walked out the house .

*

You were in the supply closet at the trap house . You were just laying there while Dario thrusted in and out of you . It hurt you really bad but you pretended you were into it .

Another reason you were going to the doctor .

"Ugh yes !" You moaned well fake moaned but you were so good it sounded real .

You even thrusted your hips to match his rhythm every once in a while . He finally came inside you and he helped you up .

"I love you babe !" He says kissing your forehead .

"I love you more baby" You say kissing his neck .

You fixed your hair then yall walked out . You kissed him again and headed to the doctor .

Since you had an appointment and very good insurance you barely got to the second page of the magazine you were reading when you first got there .

They called you back and they ran a series of test on you last week so they had the results . The doctor put his reading glasses on and looked at them , the doctor wasn't much older then you he must've just wanted to be accurate .

He sighed and shook his head , he rubbed you knee .

"Good news and bad news ."

"Good news first please"

"You're pregnant .. 4 months to be exact .." He says looking at my stomach , I didn't notice that I haven't been having my periods and I haven't been having my typical pregnancy cravings.

"I didn't know that .. I would've been taking better care of my body if I would've known .." You tell him slightly giggling .

"The baby is perfectly healthy .." He smiles at you but then you got confused .

"So then .. What's the bad news ?" You ask still smiling that you were finally going to add another addition to the family .

"You have stage 3 cancer .. You have about 6 months to live .. "

The end I hope you guys enjoyed the book .

I'm not playing this is the end of the book but if you guys comment and vote and tell me if you want a sequel I can make that happen !

~TME