LyinAssNigga

So guess what guys. Uhm I love yall alot and yeah heres another chapter because you guys are awesome  I love comments so if you could comment. Ive never had a bad comment on any of my books so find some flaws.

Y/Ns Pov ..

Y/M: Where were you last night probably hoeing around.

Y/N: Fuck out my face.

Your mom spins her head around and smacks the shit out of You. You don't react you just sit down shocked. Your mom has never hit You before like ever.

"Im tired of Your disrespect. You always disrespect me and John and I are tired of it !" Y/M screamed at You.

"Please hop out my face!" You say softly, she always listens to her men over You and You were tired of her shit to.

"Y/N leave. Atleast for today. Just leave our damn housr" Y/M says pointing to the door. You grab a little carry on thats already packed. It has all your hygienic needs.

You grab Your phone and your charger heading out the house. You had no where to go, but your face was burning like hell.

"Can I stay here for tonight Mrs. Boatner?" You asked, a lump forming in your throat. Tears rising in your eyes You couldn't help but almost cry while talking to her.

"Yes. Come in baby" she says holding the door for You walk in and don't know what to do.

"You can go to the guest room until Dario gets home." She says , You hug her and take off Your gamma blues.

As soon as You get to Your destination the tears just flowed out of Your eyes. You couldn't help it, You were letting out everything that has happened in your life.

"Y/N, baby you want something to eat. I know my grand baby hungry!" She says, Your first thought Dario told her. Second You were pretty hungry.

"Yes ma'am but I'm not pregnant" You said sitting up wiping your tears. "Can you put my food I'm the microwave?" You asked her, she handed You , your plate.

"Thanks Mrs. B!" You say turning the tv on. "It's mama B and your welcome baby" she says exiting the room. You watch some type of Hoarding show.

"Thats a damn shame!" You say shaking your head at the dirtyness. You finish your plate and take it down stairs. You wash the dishes and grab a drink then wash that dish and head upstairs.

You take a quick shower and put on just a tank top and of course undergarments. You put your hair up in a messy bun.

It was like 3:30 when Dario came home. He stumbled into the guest room. "Dari what the heck is wrong with you?" You ask him as he comes into Your room.

"Nothing I can't see. What happened why are You here?"he asks You. "My mom kicked me out!" You say softly because everytime You say it you cry.

"Awe Y/N don't cry . " He says getting in the bed with You. He strips out of his clothes and cuddles You. "I'll be out of Your way tomorrow!" You told him.

"Nah stay as long as you need" he says, his hands wonder to Your stomach. "Awe you got like a tiny forming bump." he says, You smile as he gets on all fours and goes down to Your bump.

You start to giggle as he starts talking to it. "I think your a boy. You gonna be like yah daddy. Whoever that is." he smirks.

"Get out . Go to your room " You say turning on your side. "I know You aint mad. I was just playing!" he says smacking his lips.

"You told your mom didn't you?" You ask him. He sighs and nods his head. "I hope she doesnt see me as a hoe. We ain't even dating and im pregnant" Y/N says getting all upset again.

"Don't worry. Stop.crying.baby.lemme.make.it.better" he says inbetween kisses. You wrapped your legs around his waist.

He kissed down your neck sending chills up your spine. You were hella horny and wanted to take charge and speed up the process. You slid your hand down his chest to his boxers. You stuck your hand in and took his member in your hands and slowly started to stroke. You never did this before but by the sound he was making you were doing good . You slowly started to pick-up the pace. You sat up so you could get grip on his member. You didnt realise that you had picked up the pace and he was grunting like hell. You never gave any one head before but you felt like it was the right thing to do. "Stand up!" You instruct him so you can give him top. He stood  up and his member stood at full attention. "I've never done this before, so sorry if its not good" You alert him. You wrap your warm mouth around his member and just started bopping Your head. You added toung whenever you would get to the tip You would slightly flick Your toung. "Damn are you sure that you never fine this.before?" he grunts. One more time of flicking your toung and he releases all over your face. "Dario ewe. I already have your kid in me I don't need them on my face!" You say going to the bathroom to wash your face. He gets a warm wash cloth and cleans your face off. "That was the best head anyone has ever given me!" he says, pulling his pants up. You smile at him side ways. "I would fuck you but my mama in the next room!" he says in your ear. "You cant do that to me!" You moan in his ear. "Go to sleep Y/N" he says laying You down. You start to drift to sleep but he keeps on playing with you. You smile in your sleep. He pulls your pants down then your panties. "Dario move im tryna sleep You lil sex deprived child!" You say pushing him away from you. You really don't remember much after that.

Next Day ...

You woke up naked in Darios arms. What the hell, You thought how did that happen. "You coming to the trap with me today?" He asked You noticing You were awake.

"Whatever. I got a doctors appointment at 2 so we can go from there but if You dont want to go you dont have to" You yawned away from his face.

"Yeah I'll go I guess.!" He says, You nod your head getting out of bed checking the time. 12:30 ! You immediately run Your shower and take a quick hoe bath.

You brush out your curly hair and put it into a bun . You throw on some skinny jeans and a plain tee shirt because it looked like it was a lowsy day today, you only had your gammas so that's what you wore.

"Bye mama . " You yelled running out the house. "Dario come on kid" you yelled to his slow ass. He again tryna match You with a regular white hollister crew neck , blue hollister jeans and his gamma blues.

You guys spead down the street to the doctors office. You signed in and sat in the waiting room for a couple minutes. "Mrs. Boatner were ready for you" they say, you didn't realise that they called you up till Dario said something.

They have you take regular tests then they tell you to lay on the table. They put your shirt up and rub jelly on it. They use a wond thingy to see the baby.

"Heres the heart beat as strong as an ox. You are two months. You can stll have sex but take it easy. In two to three months we can figure out the gender." He says wiping the jel shit off yah stomach.

You guys left but You were feeling hungry as hell. "Dario im hungry!" You whined. He shook his head pulling up to McDonald's.

After yall ate it was silent. You didn't know why it was like an awkward silence.

"I don't think that we should do anything any more. You being pregnant with somebody else's best and all. !" he says, tears ran down Your cheeks , You nodded your head.

You grabbed your carry on and ran out the house. You ran all the way home.

Y/N:Im sorry mama.

Y/M: Im sorry to baby. You can start as long as you don't see that not again.

Y/N: Deal.

And tomorrow morning You were getting an abortion.