The Players Baby

The first Chapter is in The Sequel To My Best friend Dario All Over Again.

Y/N POV ...

You have been all alone these days, You go to school and come home there is no dancing here wherever You go they say that the classes are too full Tou hate that.

Kayla always has her friends over so You stay in my room You don't even talk to my mom or step dad. You wish You knew who my dad was cause booy You would be with him right now.

Y/M: Y/N get your blasian ass down here

Y\N: You don't run me Y/M

Y/M: Yes I do get down here before I hurt you.

You run down the stairs and see a package of weed in your moms hands. You see all of your step sisters friends including that sexy boy from your English class.

Y/M: So I found this in the kitchen . Who's is it ?

Kayla: Ion smoke.

Dario: It ain't mine wouldn't disrespect you like that.

Every body turns and looks at you. In the long run your would get in trouble any way because your mom doesn't really care about you. You heard her talking about putting you out the other night and you were ready stuff packed and everything.

Y/N: it's mine I get stressed some time and yeah.

Y/M: Go to your room. Give me your phone *snatches your phone*.

You shrug and sit on the couch... Kayla and her friends except Dario go to her room. You watch his every move and see him walk over to you.

Dario: So your a bad girl ?

Y/N: Not necessarily whos was it?

Dario: Kayla was testing to see if you were a rider.

Y/N: Well I guess I am (You add a little attitude).

He walks over to you and sits down his hand sliding up your thigh you smile at him and he thinks that's the go sign. His lips crash on to yours.

"Ewe get off of me you creep!" You say, he looks taken back by what you said.

Dario: I don't want you anyway!

Y/N: I don't want you either. Your a thug ion fw thugs.

Dario: Ion fw good girl who don't have talent. Besides your 16 im 17.

Y/N: Oh boy trust me I have talent, you'll never find out.

Dario: Whatever lil girl just wait . Dont let me catch you on the street !

He pushes you on the wall, his breath on your neck making you more and more horny. Your breaths become shallow as he rubs up your thigh. You close your eyes as he gets higher and higher.

"Say my name and I'll stop!" he says on your neck.

"Maybe I dont want you to stop!" you say kind of moaning. "Then I'll keep going" he says starting to kiss your neck. You were completley under his spell and didnt know what you were doing.

He unbottoned your pants and started to pull them halfway down he slipped his hands in your panties. Its a good thing that you shaved this morning.

"Oh my gawd" you moaned out grabbing his shirt. He took his free hand to cover your mouth. "Your so beautiful , you should let me taste you!" he says leaving a hickey. No one has ever called you beautiful before so you fell for it.

"Yeah okay" you smile at him bringing him up to your room. You lock the door and let him do whatever he wants to you. "Girl damn you so tight . I love you !" He says, and you fell for every word he said.

The Next Day.

Today you were going to school and you couldn't wait to see Dario. You were looking cute wearing a half shirt and bleached and distressed high waisted jeans and your Tim's.

You curled your hair and put on black accessories grab your book bag and head out the due with it talking to anyone.

You walk up to the school boys whistling and staying at your ass but you only want one boy and that was Dario Boatner.

You turned the corner and saw him all hugged up with another girl. You became instantly pissed and pushed the girl out the way.

"Really Dario I thought we had something!"  You shrieked at him. "No ! You were just a quick fuck you need to understand that!" he yells at you. You get spooked by him yelling at you.

"But you said you loved me and I was beautiful" you say tears forming in your eyes.

"Yeah well boo boo he was lying!" she says wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I hate you!" You screamed running out the school..

A\N

Guys let me get the feed bacckk puhlease