LatePeriod

Daaamn Thanks guys.

Y/N Pov ....

You sat in your room and cried all day. You couldn't believe he played you, took your virginity and played you.

Y/M : You okay sweety?

Y/N:If they had a dance class I would be.

Y/M:Oh sweety grow up dance is over go do something else!

Y/N: Get the hell outta my room.

As soon as she leaves You do too because she was really pissing you off with her shit.

You walked outside and didn't know where to go so You just walked around the block. You smiled remembering You in Florida.

"Bitch. Your the one who was all up on Dario" some girl asked you.

Y/N: And if I was? (You caught an attitude)

Hoe: We gonna jump you!

Y/N : Um okay bitch fight one on one!

Hoe 2: Nah.

They start jumping You and you really can defend your self because there's four of them. You feel your self going to sleep kind of.

"What are yall doing?" You hear somebody ask but don't know who it is . You feel your self being lifted into the car.

*********

You wake up in a bed but it's not Yours. You sit up and exam it then a figure walks in.

Dario:I'm not going to hurt you.

Y/N: No nigga you a liar ! I hate you.

Dario: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Im just a quick fuck remember?

Dario: Girl you still on that ?

Y/N: Bye kid.

You put your clothes on and try to walk out the door but he stands infront of it so you cant leave.

Y/N: what Let me leave boy leave me alone.

Dario: Give me a kiss first .

Y/N: No you kissed that hoe im not touching your lips wtf.

His lips crashed onto yours and you couldn't help but kiss him back. His lips on Yours were like Heaven or chocolate cake to a fat kid. You craved for his lips. Hell You even craved for his touch.

He kicked his door shut leading you to the bed. Y/N: No. No I cant do this again.

Dario: Do what again.

Y/N: Be a quick fuck Dario , I don't have time for you.

He started kissing on your neck to shut You up. And it worked untill he was trying to take off your shorts.

Y/N: Dario stop ! ( You try to push him off of you).

Dario: Whatever ( he gets from on top of you).

Y/N: Are you taking me home?

Dario: You wanna give me lettuce?

You walk out of his room and walk out of his house and his mom is looking like wtf.

You keep walking not knowing where you were going so You become scared. But You here footsteps behind You and start running. Good thing You did track.

Dario: Aye . Getchoo ass back here

Y/N: Oh its just you !

Dario: My mom wanted me to walk you home.

Y/N: Oh okay.

Dario: Your mean.

Y/N: Nigga you the fucker and ducker.

Dario: Maybe I really like you but scared to admit it.

Y/N: Your a player !

Dario: And a thug.

Y/N: I can't belive I gave it up to you.

Dario: You were a virgin?

Y/N:Yes. I told you that.

Dario: Whatever I doubt that . I wouldnt have did that to you if I knew that.

Y/N: Yeah sure.

Dario: Im serious . (He looks into your eyes, he leans in and so do you)

You guys make out in the middle of the street.

Months later(2)

Since that day you and Dario have been friends with benefits. But today You have been feeling sick as hell.

Throwing up and shit. You were in the store and saw tampons and checked the date. You were a month late.

Dario:Hey girl why the long face?

Y/N: Im a month late.

Dario: Oooh damn it ain't mine.

There he goes again leaving you feeling like shit. If you were pregnant You would run away with your baby and forget about Detroit.

Because the baby's

father

is

a

piece

of

shit.

A/N

40 reads puhlease and comments. im updating all my books today.