Hey Sorry

Y/N

You woke up with Lil man sleep on your chest. You tried to go back to sleep so You wouldn't wake him but as soon as you tried he was up and ready to go like it was Christmas.

"I wait u get up mommy" He says smiling , You get up and go to Zays room to get Lil man an outfit for today. You decided on tan cargos , a blue Gap shirt and his powder blues. You bathed him, lostioned him, brushed his hair and his little teeth then dressed him.

You did the same for your self , but first You pick out an outfit. You decided to wear tan cargos , a blue Hollister shirt, powder blues with and a blue headband. You were smart enough to know that wearing a bandana was bad as hell. You still had to look lady like so You picked out a white Michael Kors tote bag and matching watch.

You shower and all that. You decide that your going to flat iron Your hair. It took an hour tops because you had hella hair.  "Xavier come here please." You yell because he was down stairs" he came woddling in with his sippy cup.

You turn off the iron an part your hair on the side . You grab a ponytail holder just in case. You pick up Lil man and look down. Your baby bump was noticeable, You rubbed it and smiled, I'm really having a baby you thought.

"Baby ! " Xavier says pointing to Your stomach. You nod your head walking out of the room with him. You see Zay and smile. "Its noticeable. The baby is growing" You say overly geeked. He kissed your lips, and You kissed back. But pulled back, "I'm sorry I just like to kiss You" he says, You smile walking away.

"What do You want to do today?" You asked him. "Anything wit you" he say you kiss his cheek . As You were walking down stairs You saw Dario. You were about to turn around but then he caught your arm. You moved Xavier to cover your bump.

"I'm sorry about yesterday . I just don't want You to abort a babies life that is pointless. I know You already did it but I would've stepped up. " He says , You shift Xavier on Your hips.

"Thought You weren't the father?" You ask him. "I am I know I am and I should've stepped up. I don't want to see You with anybody else I miss You in my bed at night." he says. "Can You go play ? I'll be there in a minute!" You say setting him down.

He ran and went to play. "Dario . I don't know the way you thgru me into the wall really just eh I don't know." You say really wanting to pull him into the bedroom wanting to do some things.

"Baby please just give ME another chance .I can make it right we can maybe make another baby."  he says. You shake your head. "Did You tell mama that I got an abortion?" You ask him. He nods his head. "What did she say?" You ask again. "She bout beat the shit outta me. She says that it was my fault and she's glade that You did because I'm a poor excuse of a man!" he says.

You nod your head , "Zay we will be back . Xavier come on."  You pick him up along with the keys. You buckle him in his car seat and drive over to mamas house.

"Mama its me!"You say knocking on the door. "Hey , what's up?" she asks opening the door. "I just came by to talk to You" You say, she invites You in an you come in.

"First off I would never hurt an innocent baby's life!" You start. "So you didn't abort?"she asks You shake your head and show her your baby bump. Tears spill outta her eyes. "Awe omg. I have no words" she says rubbing the bump.

You smile at her , the baby must really like their grandma. "Just don't tell Dario . I like him begging " You smile wider giggling. "How many months are You?" she asks you.

"I'm 3 months " You say, she pulls your shirt down and hugs you as Dario bursts thru the door. "Mama I apologized to her but I don't know if she accepted it" He says not noticing You until he gets to the kitchen.

"I'll let you guys talk !" she says , You nod as she takes ZayZay upstairs.

Him: So I apologized and I'm sorry I don't want you to get hurt.

You:Um. You've hurt me a lot and im sure that being by your side isn't going to be the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Him: Y/N are you listening to me . Im not trying to hurt you . I already made you lose our child . Baby just stay away from me please.

You:I cant do that Dario . We ride till we die wether you like it or not . Imma rider .

Dario kisses your lips and You miss his against yours so you kiss his back. You pull back instantly.

"Sorry I just got carried away" He says , You nod your head. "Why the Hell are you playing me. One minute we fucking next we fighting . Stress is not good for me or the .." You stop yourself.

"Or the What?" he asks arching an eyebrow.

"Mind ... Yeah its not good for the mind . I'll see you later !" You try to walk away but grabs your arm.

"Are you pregnant again ?!? Woth my niggas baby ! Bitch you a hoe ! I poor out my giving heart to you and your pregnant again ?!? " He yells in Your face .

"No nigga fuck out my face ! Its yoyr baby . I didnt abort ! You piss me off with that shit ! Ooo I hate you sometimes ! " You say tears running down your face . You run up the steps to get Xavier.

"Mama I can't do it no more" You cry grabbing "Your son". "Dario ! I can't stand you . That's a good one and you fuck it over!" She yells . You try to run down the stairs but a pain hits thru your stomach. You stop what your doing and sit down . You hand Xavier to Darios mom and immediately you start throwing up. Dario rubs your back ,the trash can in his other hand placing it infront of you ,while mama takes a sleeping Xavier upstairs.

"Baby ! You okay ?" Dario asks , you shrug your shoulders . When your done you lay your head back on the wall to catch your breath. You try to move but your body won't let you.

You slide to the floor and began to cry. All you could do now was cry , you had nobody . You honestly couldnt take life anymore.

"You cry all the time . You should stop . " He says seriously. You wipe your tears wanting to get away from him but the baby said 'No work it out wiff my daddy' . He puts his hands on Your stomach and shakes his head.

"Yeah we need to keep us on the DL because lf they figure out I have a baby on the way they will try to kill you."  He says lifting your shirt up.

"Why would they do that?" You ask .

"Because I killed a baby mama . While she was pregnant" he says.

You stop and stare at him . "Your a murderer what the hell nobody wants to have a baby by a murderer." You whisper yell.

"You said You was a rider. " he said, he always up in your face. "I am . Your lucky I lo- nevermind just help me up." You say he stands up and pulls you to your feet.

"I was thinking we could do some thing's ! " He said, you looked disgusted. He killed somebody's baby ohh course your gonna feel stow.

"No . Like you said . We need space. As in me saying other people " You say knowing you only want him .

" Hell nah and you better not be having sex either !" He told you. "Boy im 16 and you aint my daddy !" You say to him.

"We'll see Y/N. Well see" He said walking out the room ...